• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

It's confirmed - no more 24'

haolegirl70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did they give you pricing on the 2021 AR or is your deposit just putting you in line?

That will probably be the boat we order next spring (either that or the Scarab255G which is $57K but I’ve heard Scarab dealers are usually more willing to deal). Wife gave me a hard cap at $60k but hoping she will budge a little once seeing them at the boat show......trying to convince her for us to buy our 20 year+ boat and just get exactly what we want and keep it forever/last purchase first.......
Deposit is for a specific boat, for us the AR, and it's just for a place in line. We're #2 at our dealership. They also told us they'll be no dealing as they know they have a captive audience. Whatever the price is is what we pay.

haolegirl70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Those stickers are coming OFF day 1. I’d love that tower and Bimini on the AR but I’m not counting on it.
The AR250 had a tower and Bimini so I can't imagine the AR250 wouldn't. Not has nice obviously as the XD but still had a version of each.

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Let me try - it was basically me videoing my computer screen with my iPhone so not a great video but let me see what I can do.
Haha grainy black and white video would be better than nothing :)

Now I wish I would have recorded my TV screen with my IPad....I was assuming when I found these someone had accidentally posted them as public instead of private......oh well at least we know the reveal DOES have some cool things to look forward to!

haolegirl70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Let me try - it was basically me videoing my computer screen with my iPhone so not a great video but let me see what I can do.
I don't know how to post my video. When it opens up my photo library, no videos appear. Maybe this forum doesn't allow videos, only links??? I wish there was a way I could sent it directly to you.

sfadchi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don't know how to post my video. When it opens up my photo library, no videos appear. Maybe this forum doesn't allow videos, only links??? I wish there was a way I could sent it directly to you.
PM Sent

haolegirl70

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Haha grainy black and white video would be better than nothing :)

Now I wish I would have recorded my TV screen with my IPad....I was assuming when I found these someone had accidentally posted them as public instead of private......oh well at least we know the reveal DOES have some cool things to look forward to!

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Sorry, it's cut off at the end, was too long. Not much more after that part though.
Its perfect, thank you!

I’m going out on a limb here that only the SE and X get DRIVE (and the SVHO engines might only be X).

A SX and AR version will have the rear seats though.

2 disappointments for me so far. a Higher than expected transom step-up for the walkthrough (at least according to the pictures). And no arm rest for the bow area (Chaparral/Vortex have arm rests on the 243’s).

The third disappointment will be the price increases:oops:

ourlee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
All right team, some pricing info:
the 255xd on the video $100k
a 252sd with the drive system and 360hp $85k
the AR250 $61k also, he has pics of this model in black with lime green graphics and a white ”topside” and a black arch
the “d” stands for DRIVE
the “5” stands for SVHO
Im a world class chatter and got this info from a dealer sales guy. Take it for what’s its worth :)

Last edited:

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
All right team, some pricing info:
the 255xd on the video $100k
a 252sd with the drive system and 360hp $85k
the AR250 $61k also, he has pics of this model in black with lime green graphics and a white ”topside”.
the “d” stands for DRIVE
the “5” stands for SVHO
Im a world class chatter and got this info from a dealer sales guy. Take it for what’s its worth :)
Hopefully my legal battle ends soon and I can end up with a AR250 - 61k is doable.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So basically the AR250 OTD could be around 67-68k. That sucks, for me.

Enduro900

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Hilarious......someone posted the video copy of the 255XD on YouTube.......

That pricing is really disappointing but believable.....i just hope the AR250 is really $61k, that’s only a $3k increase over the 240 and that is true model i have my sights on.......

Actually I foresee some heavy discounts next fall if this pricing is accurate for the 255/252......i just don’t see such a hot market next summer and there are a LOT of nicer boats in that range.....

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Enduro900 That would be awesome if it did work out that way.

Actually I foresee some heavy discounts next fall if this pricing is accurate......i just don’t see such a hot market next summer.....