• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

It's cookie time again

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
This was just sent to me regarding my grand daughter updating her cookie sales and boxes donated to our military personnel serving overseas .

I wanted to give an update. After this weeks sales. Operation Cookie Love Notes is at 647 boxes of cookies donated! We have passed the goal set on donated cookies, But this is not stopping us. We want to see how much over our goal we can do this year! We have 10 days left in the campaign.

Please help pass the word or make a donation. It is actually considered a charitable donation!
Just for the record, This child is standing on streets in the freezing cold in MN. selling girl scout cookies, a few weeks ago she slipped on the ice and fell very hard damaging her knee requiring her to use crutches to get around and still continued with her dedication to reach her goal of 600 boxes to send overseas, I realize it isn't a big earth shattering thing but as her grandfather I would never forgive myself if I did not publicly praise her efforts as well as results and personal dedication.

Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Now at nearly 700 boxes donated to the troops and past the 6000 sold mark, yesterday she had the doctor working on her knee that was injured when she fell so she can move it easier and when she was advised that the current tally was past her goal and she could slow down and take it easy, she was very unhappy and declined to entertain slowing down so now she is going ahead continuing to sell as many as she can.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Current number 6912 boxes of cookies sold and just over 750 boxes donated to our troop overseas, not too bad for a 9 year old little girl . And counting !

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Today she reached 7179 boxes of cookies sold by her to support the Girl Scouts she has also collected in excess of 750 boxes of cookies that will be sent to American military personnel serving our country overseas. This is a huge accomplishment for a 9 year old child.
If you have friends or family serving in the military over seas. Please let them know that one little 9 year old girl is standing in the snow in Minnesota reminding people of their service and their sacrifice ,tirelessly asking total strangers to donate a box of cookies to say thank you .

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Today the total is 7678 sold and 786 donated to the military.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
My misunderstanding, I was just informed that the sale is over and the total boxes of cookies sold was 8300.
The total number of boxes donated was 803, not too bad and way past her original goal

Last edited:

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My misunderstanding, I was just informed that the sale is over and the total boxes of cookies sold was 8300.
The total number of boxes donated was 803, not too bad and way past her original goal
It' still going on. My wife works for gsa. Couple more days to get my samoas

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Not in Minnesota, it's all done there otherwise the kid would still be out selling them but 8300 boxes of cookies is a big number and donating 803 to our military serving overseas is one hell of an accomplishment for a 9 year old child.

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not in Minnesota, it's all done there otherwise the kid would still be out selling them but 8300 boxes of cookies is a big number and donating 803 to our military serving overseas is one hell of an accomplishment for a 9 year old child.
I agree it was / is a great job

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
granddaughter receiving the top sales award for girl scout coolie sales..jpg
So with 8144 boxes of girl scout cookies sold My granddaughter was awarded top sales award from her girl scout troop , second place was in the 5000 box range.

Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Cookie time once again.

1581898497311.png
Hi Everyone, I am a Kat. I am working on selling 3000 boxes of Girl scout cookies this year to work on my silver award. The silver award is a great honor. I am working on a project to collect school supplies left over and barely used to be delivered to elementary schools for kids to have the opportunity to have free backpacks and supplies for the next school year who may not be able to afford it. We are also working on adopting a elementary school in Jamaica to share school supplies with.

In addition I have a project called operationcookielovenotes.org
You can order through my link. Also you can comment and I will connect with you to take your order and personally deliver your cookies. Also our Florida friends you can order to and we will deliver them at the end of March!
https://app.abcsmartcookies.com/…

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Update on the girl scout cookie program , due to the cookie booths being cancelled they extended the program for a couple weeks and set up online cookie purchases and cookie donations .
Please consider donating.Due to Virus GSUSA has stopped all in person sales. You can still Donate and Purchase thru the link below until April 12th.

We are still trying to reach 800+ boxes donated. These cookies will go to the front lines for essential employees, first responders, Military.
Those people we really need in this time of uncertainty. They are putting themselves out their to care for us and make sure we have critical supplies and essential services.

You can Donate thru the link, pick cookie share (we can take care of sharing) or have them mailed directly to a hospital, police or fire station, nursing homes, loved ones you know that would enjoy a special treat.

YES you can still stock up for yourself!

You have till April 12th. Due to the virus the only way to get cookies is to order online.

Abc Smart Cookies

To seepast Donations to the military check out our project Operation Cookie Love Notes

video kids made.

Attachments

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Interesting , my grand daughter who sells the girl scout cookies lives in Minnetonka MN. it is her birthday, The fire dept and the police dept drove by to wish her happy birthday since they are all locked down at home . Having retired from police work I must say that is real community policing I only wish I had thought of that when I was a police chief.
I am impressed with the city officials for allowing them to invest some city resources to promote a good relationship with the citizens especially the youngsters. https://ring.com/share/6811887362056663119 And not to forget the fire dept for all their efforts as well. Impressive.