• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Its official, picking up the boat this Thursday.

Congrats! Enjoy your new love..

Thanks. Probably will be sorting that on the drive. Have a few early thoughts.

"El Green Go"
"Reba B."
"Five Nines"
"The Pointy End"
"Key Lime"
"Macondo"
"Trbounje"

But I havn't given it much thought yet... :->

Lots of choices! I had my name before we got the boat! It just seemed perfect to name it Love Our Life! So happy for you to finally get your boat. We waited over a year before we got ours. Gave up on ever getting a new one, so when they called and said they had the used AR195, we jumped on it! So happy we did!

Congratulations! Don't forget to post pics when you get it!

Congratulations!!!

?

Nobody needed to say "Smile!". On my way back to Fort Myers now.
Thanks Anderson Marine. Old Hickory TN.
Walker Marine in FM was gracious and responsive in returning my deposit for the boat previously on schedule for April delivery.
IMG-0337.jpg

Glad you got a boat and did not stick with your crazy local dealer!

Congrats on the new boat! It must be nice to have saved a few bucks AND be able to get on the water now!

Jim

Nobody needed to say "Smile!". On my way back to Fort Myers now.
Thanks Anderson Marine. Old Hickory TN.
Walker Marine in FM was gracious and responsive in returning my deposit for the boat previously on schedule for April delivery.
View attachment 167858
I don’t know what else to say except that is one badass fn boat! Love the color scheme. Get er wet!

Beautiful boat! Congrats and enjoy it in good health! You may want to see if you can locate a galvanized trailer if you’ll be boating in mostly salt water and trailering a lot. Also a great first mod is the bow roller to a stoltz as those stock yellow ones will scratch the front up. Enjoy!!

Thanks everyone. She'll rest on my boat lift, minimal trailer use. I apperciate the mods advice.
BTW, she has a name now. "Sonho Meu" - means "my dream" in Portuguese and is also the title of an old school samba number I like.

I boat in Charolette Bay just north of FT Meyer.............it will be easy to see you on the water (WoW I love the color)

Very nice! You will have lots of fun and make tons of great memories! My wife and I are loving it! We never want to come back when we go out!

Congratulations!! That's a great color.

Back