• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JB.net Losers Wanted

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I say tomorrow morning and he's out, DQ'd.....

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Y'all are crackin' me up !

BUTT (no pun intended, read on) Barbie & I just got thru hand pulling 4 Boston Butts for a party we're hosting Sat night.
No more weigh ins for me this week ........ LOL ! Heck, the scale would be beggin' fer mercy !~

Last edited:

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@Big Shasta and the winner is...........
Come on man, was there really any doubt. Great Job Man.

@GiddYupJoe First Place! $225.00
@Yamborghini Second Place! $135.00 (great job coming on strong at the end, almost took out GiddYupJoe.)
@MikeyL Third Place! $90.00

@scot71 - Honorable mention....Almost made the money.

Please check my figures. You can download the spreadsheet at the bottom....maybe a 24 hour review period before @Murf'n'surf releases the funds. Please check me, I did this mostly in the early morning while I had my first coffee.

week 8 jetboaters.JPG

Attachments

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I really thought one of those two were going to do something crazy the last week and squeeze by me. Great job guys! I appreciate all the support and motivation.

@Yamborghini wow on the 27 L bee's That is impressive sir.

Last edited:

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
image.jpg I still can't "squeeze" by much joe! Lol. My goal is 250. Will try to get there by mid summer. Was hoping by Memorial Day but that's just not going to happen lol. Good going all!

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
I should bust under 300 lbs for the first time since 2011 by Tuesday. :cigar: Here's hoping!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I should bust under 300 lbs for the first time since 2011 by Tuesday. :cigar: Here's hoping!
That's superb ! :winkingthumbsup"
Your health will even be improved and you'll start feeling better & better every day. :thumbsup:
BIG Congrats ! Mikey Lulejian - On a cloudy Lake Oconee day, awaiting a week and a half of rain. YUCK !

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats to the winners! I will be distributing the prize money soon.

A few of you have expressed interest in donating the prize money to the board. I will be starting a PM with those guys and site admin to discuss this further.

Keep up the good work guys! Living longer means more boat rides!!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I know @Bruce is all concerned about me running outta 'toons ............ So ............... (LOL !) .......
Stress super model - sm.jpg
And there ARE male models ........... LOL !

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
+ DIET 98-A - ug - sm.jpg

Gumbeaux

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sorry guys...I have been out of country in Costa Rica and off the grid for spring break...
Since I was not able to weigh in last week, I am ok if you consider me disqualified....

that extra week in the sweltering Costa Rica sun eating fresh foods really made a difference...
weighed in at 194.4 today. so I lost about 10 pounds...

Congrats to the winners! I am motivated to keep the trend going...

Last edited:

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Yamborghini, I know that you wanted it to keep it secret during the contest, but would you be willing to share your method now?

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I apologize for not weighing in during the contest. Just to let the group know, I weighed last Friday at 177.6. Probably would have lost a few more, but started lifting a little and running so I'm sure I've added some muscle. I am more motivated to get healthy than I have ever been. We'll see how it continues to go. Thanks!

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
@Bruce gimmie a bit I will let you know. It'll take time to type out my method.

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
I started with a blender bottle, the ones they sell in Walmart for like $8. My protein powder was lean 15 fudge flavored. I went with lean 15 because of the high nutrient content, low calorie, low sugar. Be careful of proteins that have a bunch of sugar or calories!!!!!! Lean 15 is the best I've found period!

I began a regiment of replacing dinner as this is where most weight is gained, I wouldn't eat 5 hours before I slept. Each scoop of lean 15 is 50 calories. I would use 4 scoops to start, so 200 calories. This would keep me full for 4 hours. After a week or so when the loss of a meal wouldn't kill me I dropped a scoop from my dinner. So 3 scoops 150 calories

A week later I would bump back up to 4 scoops and try replacing two meals or even add a 3rd shake with all having 3 scoops. All of this happened before Waylon told me about the weight loss competition so when it rolled around I was already in a pretty strict diet. You cannot do meal replacement quickly. It's a gradual process!

During the first week of the contest I had actually attempted replacing all meals with the shake and my first week #'s really show it.

So think of it this way, 1 shake=1 meal. 150-200 calories compared to whatever meal you'd planned on consuming. Complete food replacement with 4 shakes a day would be 800 calories. It sounds crazy, but the lean 15 really filled me up as I gradually built into it. My prize at the end of a week was whatever nasty food I wanted. Typically Papa Johns!

Water water water water water. Stop the sodas. 1 a week as a prize along with the Papa johns. During the 2nd-3rd week I decided it was time to start exercising. The middle weeks where I wasn't losing weight was because of muscle gain from the protein, And eating junks a bit more often. My legs have gotten tougher lol. The last 2 weeks of the contest I've been rock and valley climbing in California and Las Vegas and haven't eaten hardly anything. I've been so active I've forgotten to eat.

I get lean 15 fudge/chocolate flavor from Amazon for like 18 bucks. If it's all you eat it'll last 5 days. That money adds up QUICK!

Here's the link for lean 15: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007XASPWK/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1428959232&sr=8-1&keywords=lean 15 fudge&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&dpPl=1&dpID=51-cWl-BJEL&ref=plSrch
Oh! And if you decide to do this lean 15 has enough fiber In it to keep your pipes from getting clogged. Protein alone is brutal in that regard.

Last edited:

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
image.jpg Oh yeah. I met WWE star Edge last night. I could totally take that dude down now. Just kidding Edge! I hope you aren't on here.

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
259.2, Finally broke 260. Let's hope this keeps up.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
185.4 this morning. Completely forgot to enter yesterday.

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Yamborghini , sorry to jump on the thread but your complete breakdown was great! Great job with the contest and thanks for that extra "edge" with my own personal plan. Really helpful