• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JB.net Losers Wanted

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
20150407_200438.jpg The only thing that bums me out about this, is that I was at 259 on Saturday. Oh well, still a loss.
I'm really glad we did this and that we're going to keep it up. It's been great motivation for getting myself healthy. Thanks for the push everyone.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know I didn't win any thing, I didn't weigh myself till tonight,

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Does anyone have a plan for how this is going to work tomorrow morning for the money people? @Murf'n'surf someone originally suggested that (since you hold the money) we individually send our scale picture to you and you will sort and release the results Wednesday. Are you OK with this as the plan?

@Big Shasta you have sort of took over since this thing started, does this sound like a plan? If Murf agrees.
Sorry I missed replying on time. Let me know who gets what and I'll PayPal it to them ASAP.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I haven't had time to weigh in but I'm not in the money. It's been one of those weeks that i get home and go to bed. Yesterday after work i picked up, set up, and leveled a jungle gym/play set for the kids. Drills with a socket set adapter has been my favorite tool for a few years now.
I doubt i am where i want/need to be. I should be under 250 by now, and can't believe i ever got that heavy! My goal is to be under 230. I was thinking of juicing but we will see. They say it takes time to prep it.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Sorry I missed replying on time. Let me know who gets what and I'll PayPal it to them ASAP.
Will do. Still waiting on a few "in the money" guys. Really @Gumbeaux is the one that could have an impact. Come on man.....Bring us home.

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I am totally screwed with a 10 day trip....I can't seem eat reasonably when I travel! Free breakfast turns into an omlet, bacon, potatoes etc etc....

The only plus side is the scales over here are all in KG....so I have no clue how much I weigh (and I'm not going to look it up either...I'm afraid I'll just get depressed!)

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
WOW ! Look at 'ole @Yamborghini all slimmed and trimmed up ! NICE !

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
BOUNCING - X3 - sm.jpg

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looking at this thread this morning, the thought that came to the front of my mind was not great job to all of those who lost weight as it should have been, but where will Mikey post all of his cartoons when this thread is over?

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@Bruce .......... Pls don't "spook" this ..........
@Big Shasta has agreed to continue the chart as long as we are posting weights each week or my cartoons, which ever ends first .... LOL !

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Will do. Still waiting on a few "in the money" guys. Really @Gumbeaux is the one that could have an impact. Come on man.....Bring us home.
Still nothing. Anyone notice if he said he was out of town or anything? He's really the only one that hasn't weighed in but with a decent loss, could be in the money.

@Gumbeaux Anyone know his cell #? Anyone see him eating at Golden Corral in the last 2 weeks?

Last edited:

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Anyone see him eating at Golden Corral in the last 2 weeks?
Did anyone ELSE listen to the most recent Golden Corral ad, where they're advertising SHRIMP (!!!!!!!!) 'Po Boys in their $11.00 dinner menu.
Totally Unfair ! There shood B a Law !

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
The suspense is killing me....

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
which means i went back up!

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
How long do we give @Gumbeaux ? I understand if he has personal business. Should we all reweigh when he chimes in?

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
How long do we give @Gumbeaux ? I understand if he has personal business. Should we all reweigh when he chimes in?
I have let myself go the past couple days. I do not believe this to be a good idea!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I was actually down to 185.6 this morning. But I must admit I satrted killing the Girl Scout cookies Tuesday night. They have been sitting in the fridge for a month giving me the finger every time I made a fruit smoothie or grabbed some carrots! I'm just waiting for it to all hit me. Come on @Gumbeaux where you at?