• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JB.net Losers Wanted

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This morning isn't starting off easy for me:)
Weighed in at a sexy fine 192.image.jpg

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Can I suggest a new topic for the weigh ins so it isn't buried for each person. A topic with each participant having a post on the first page that can be edited each week with the new results. maybe this thread can be changed to give us a front page slot to post in. That way each persons trend is in one post, not multiple pages. Also, is Murf taking the money and where do I paypal.

I'll post here but will repost of it gets reorganized.

My heaviest weight ever. It helps to be 6'4" and large framed. When I came out of basic training in 1991 I was 225 and looked awesome. so my goal would be to drop 50-60 pounds. I'd be happy with that. I'd be happy to get down to training bra size...LOL....Sorry for the scarring mental image. When you get tempted with cinnamon rolls like @Wayloncle , just picture that.

The LCD is crapping out on my scale, the bottom row is faint....prolly cause it's being crushed to death. so an even 310 it is for Big Shasta.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
So... As we are here to support each other and hopefully win a little money, what are some of your plans for loosing this weight over the next 6 weeks? I personally am starting with my vices, NO MORE Mt. Dew! The last time I cut soda out completely for an extended amount of time that alone made a huge difference. Coupled with that is fast food. Packing lunch every day and I had my last Taco Bell run on Friday.
Beyond that I plan to stick to something similar to the Advocate 24 day challenge food plan W/O the shakes and supplements, and WILL drink coffee every morning! Add in a little exercise and see how this thing plays out.

What are some other good tips that have worked for you all? Any one doing the Paleo diet? I have a buddy that does it every other month or so and he seems to loose a bunch and then put some back on. Doesn't seem like the healthiest thing for your body but I'm no dietitian.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Eat veggies
Drink water
Exercise more
Thats it for me!

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
geiger41 $
scot71
Wayloncle
GiddYupJoe $
Bruce $
MikeyL $ & "Barbie"
Julian
Big Shasta $
Speedling
Gumbeaux
PolarXJ
GTBRMC
JC275
thcole

LAST DAY TO ENTER !!!!! THE MORE THE BETTER

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
IMAG0202.jpg here's mine....

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Here is mine

image.jpg

RForester

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Just my luck... I've lost 48 pounds since Christmas! I had gastric bypass on the 29th of December. I guess that would have been cheating anyway. Good luck guys! Keep it up and keep it off!

Ps, I promise this is NOT the easy way.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
image.jpg

No time to edit this, I will fix cropping and rotation later. Here's to willpower!

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Damn, you have a ton of pics. On that device...:)
Yes, but that doesn't keep me from bitching about the lack of expandable memory on my iDevice limiting how much music I can carry! :D

scot71

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My plan is:
Lean meat, green veggies, and fruit
Watch my portions
Get a lot more exercise

Basically, do what we've always been told.
Eat less and move more.

Here's to everyone accomplishing your goals! :winkingthumbsup"

xoomer

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just my luck... I've lost 48 pounds since Christmas! I had gastric bypass on the 29th of December. I guess that would have been cheating anyway. Good luck guys! Keep it up and keep it off!

Ps, I promise this is NOT the easy way.
I'm almost in the same "boat"...started Medifast plan in November and have lost 50 lbs in three months--including a week on a cruise where I gained about 7 lbs.

Good luck to all...

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
You folks is tiny! lol. Geiger Im not on your list. Im trying the protein liquid diet route. Itll be good to see which is more effective with so many different routes. Maybe we should keep a journal of what we do each day.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I'm just going to stop Eating fast food everyday. It's hard to not eat something with my work schedule.. leave home around 10:00 am return aroung 12:00 midnight.. I already hardly drink soft drinks, I do however drink coffee all day, I would say I drink 4-5 pots throughout the day and evening..

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Today i remembered why i gained 45 pounds since i got married. My wife made beef and black bean enchiladas with salsa and cheddar cheese on top with chips and salsa on the side, refried beans and just i had something "healthy" apples and caremel dip.

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Wayloncle
GiddYupJoe $
Bruce $
MikeyL $ & "Barbie"
Julian
Big Shasta $
Speedling
Gumbeaux
PolarXJ
GTBRMC
JC275
thcole
Yamborghini Not sure if your are $ or not) let me know and I will update if needed.

Gumbeaux

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Weighed in at 204.2 today. Put me in the money. How do pay? image.jpg