• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JB.net Losers Wanted

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Yep... This is happening. This is the opposite end of any "snack" I have ever had!

image.jpg

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Here is a quick pic on the scale just for records.. I stated 315 and am guessing in shorts and t shirt it is pretty close. This is taken fully dressed, guessing about 2 lbs for clothes and shoes? If anyone wants to fine tune the adjustment in fairness, please be my guest.
View attachment 16832
Kudos to you for making that clear, That would have been a benefit to you. I say 2 lbs deduction is fair if you will normally weigh in in shorts and a tshirt. Or as stated, you could just keep this as your starting weight and wear the same thing each Sunday.

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
image.jpg

Working with Cajuns is killing me. Pastalaya. Jambalaya with spaghetti substituting rice.

Attachments

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hopefully you are not about to eat that at 11pm!!

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
I'm cheating tonight. I've been surrounded by king cake and crawfish too long. Jambalaya is my weakness. Finished product picture coming soon. @Murf'n'surf I work night shift. It's lunch time

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
I've got 5 &1/2 weeks to fix this.image.jpg

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How many firefighters are you feeding with that batch?

Note: I am taking a couple of Zantac to offset the burn just thinking of tucking in that big pot of heaven!

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
It's 12 lbs of pork butt 5 lbs of sausage 5 lbs of minced mixed veggies and 4 packs of noodles. Finished product is probably 30-35 lbs. feeding about 30.

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This sounds like fun, but I'm not sure I'd have a chance of winning, I only want to lose about 15 lbs..and I weigh 132 :muted: that's only approx. 11%

I've gained a few pounds since super bowl Sunday. LOL

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
This sounds like fun, but I'm not sure I'd have a chance of winning, I only want to lose about 15 lbs..and I weigh 132 :muted: that's only approx. 11%

I believe you would have a pretty good shot. Losing 11% is not easy, starting with a low number it takes a smaller number to obtain that %. That makes sense in my head, hopefully it does in text...LOL

scot71

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Hey @Suchawittygal, if your not in the money don't look at it as a contest. Just motivation to get where you want to be. That's what i'm doing and so far it's working. So come on in and join the party! :D

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Taking son to NHL game in Chicago tonight - his major Christmas present.

Pre-gaming at Ogden's.

I am sure this is low cal:
image.jpg

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Looks fantastic!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Im a huge BOLTS fan... its as if there is no other team worth watching...

Onto the weight loss plan, work out a min of 3 times a week and cut back on quantity. I have never been a junk food guy, I just like good food and have always eaten a lot of it. Tonight was sphagetti, last night steak. Sure I could have had my normal portion and extra plate of extras but so far so good on keeping it to normal. Will see how this plan plays out over the next 2 weeks or so then if I have to start eating rice cakes... that wont happen. LOL

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My son is actually a Canucks fan (?). That's why we are here tonight. I am a Wings fan, but have always enjoyed and respected the 'Hawks (although it was really f'in difficult during old man Wirtz's reign of stupidity). Rocky and his team have done a tremendous job!

Re: diet... My son and I are doing it up big tonight. I will just have to go more miles and less intake in the days ahead. 100% good with that! :winkingthumbsup"

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm about the same as @Englewoodcowboy , I don't really eat much junk, I just like good food, I'd rather eat more steak or whatever than have dessert...unless there is an apple or peach cobbler involved:)

I just plan to eat less, not really changing what I eat.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
looking back I am still amazed that the Hawks survived the old man, where they are today compared to 10 years ago is unbelievable... I am a Blackhawks fan. But I really just like good hockey...