• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

JB.net Losers Wanted

You guys don't want to know what I've lost. :D I'm uploading a pic as proof to where I stand today.image.jpg

Like I said, you wouldn't think I weighed in at 333.

Wish I was standing on the deck of a boat
Uncovered my boat for the first time this winter due to moving etc and boy is it dirty under there!!!! Not what I wanted to see! Looking forward to warm summer weather!

Uncovered my boat for the first time this winter due to moving etc and boy is it dirty under there!!!! Not what I wanted to see! Looking forward to warm summer weather!
I hope I win so I can give @Wayloncle some gas money for a boat ride. Looks like another boat less season for me. Grr

Im thinking this week might b a bust for me... this damn cold (Damn you winter and all your funk you bring with) I have not had the get up and go to get out and work. I feel like my ribs are about to break and have coughed so much today my voice is sounding pretty froggy... this sucks!

I hope I win so I can give @Wayloncle some gas money for a boat ride. Looks like another boat less season for me. Grr
I've seen some good boats go by man, don't know what you're waiting for! I would love to upgrade to Trace's boat! What ya looking for?

I've seen some good boats go by man, don't know what you're waiting for! I would love to upgrade to Trace's boat! What ya looking for?
Selling my house, don't really have a place to store a boat if I do.

You have to add a bed and toilet to deduct it as a home.

I am sure @JetBoatPilot's cushions can be used as a bed and he can build something to adapt this technology for your boat:

image.jpg

I remember those camper pop up mods from last year

Yeah week one is a wash for me also. So 5 good weeks for me from here on in. Anyone who works nightshift (6p-6a) Knows what Im talking about. But for me the good news is that if I actually commit myself I could lose 6lbs a week. Have done it before.

I have never done anything like this so I am really curious on what % drop takes the cake (pun intended). Not sure what to expect, I guess Sunday will give us some sort of indicator maybe. Good luck to everyone over the weekend!

I have never done anything like this so I am really curious on what % drop takes the cake (pun intended). Not sure what to expect, I guess Sunday will give us some sort of indicator maybe. Good luck to everyone over the weekend!
Yep, you never know. Many different lifestyle changes/body types/metabolisms.....Being that I'm starting at 310 I need a high number to get a good percentage. We'll see. It better be worth cutting out a lot of good beer. can't remember the last time I went a week without a beer. (is that a sign of a problem?)

Back