• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JET BOAT PILOT BLACK FRIDAY SALE...ROOSTER TAIL ITEM $199..???

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
No way a N/A 1.8L or MR1 HO is going to throw anywhere near that level of roost ........unless your stock nozzle is broken LOL.

Sam’s highly modified SX192 is making a lot of power and his adjustable nozzle illustrates just how much thrust he’s pushing. I mean he has top speeds well in the 60’s so yea it’s making plenty of good power to throw that kind of roost length and strength. Anyone tubing or skiing back there would be obliterated and their bodily orifices ravaged :D

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
No way a N/A 1.8L or MR1 HO is going to throw anywhere near that level of roost ........unless your stock nozzle is broken LOL.

Sam’s highly modified SX192 is making a lot of power and his adjustable nozzle illustrates just how much thrust he’s pushing. I mean he has top speeds well in the 60’s so yea it’s making plenty of good power to throw that kind of roost length and strength. Anyone tubing or skiing back there would be obliterated and their bodily orifices ravaged :D
Lol for sure! My twin mr-1 just breaks the surface more than stock. That's what i mean by less pronounced. His is awesome.
I wonder if with trim tabs pushing the nose down and the pumps diverted up what it would look like

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot is not making this product right now he is working on wave products. He was going to put my payment from that towreds a set of lateral thrusters but I’m waiting for him to give his order people the ok. I’m sure it will happen this week.
Thrusters are on the way thanks Will!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Lol for sure! My twin mr-1 just breaks the surface more than stock. That's what i mean by less pronounced. His is awesome.
I wonder if with trim tabs pushing the nose down and the pumps diverted up what it would look like
It would look similar to how this video looks. This was @blacksapphirez SX240 when he installed trim tabs. You can see the spray gets a little more pronounced but not by a whole lot. Still a cool video though.

JetBoatPenguin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just to clarify...it's to make it more fun for the tubers and wakeboarders right? Not saying I would do it...but it's about having options when the 15 yr old acts up ;)