• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoaters.net Bimini Fling July 10th to 15th 2017

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@swatski took more of a blow to the shoulder. He didn't loose consciousness, and continued to pilot his boat while holding up his tower with the other hand.

spaz1868

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@swatski took more of a blow to the shoulder. He didn't loose consciousness, and continued to pilot his boat while holding up his tower with the other hand.
This is how legends are made! In a few years, the story will be @swatski swam all the way to Bimini with his boat on his shoulder. The rest of us will be looking at him in aww. Way to go man! You made it to paradise.

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We need to add a trophy to the site for those that have made the Bimini crossing.

SeanPC

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Who would win, Coach Ditka or a hurricane...that's easy...Ditka. Ahh, but the hurricane's name was Swatski...ahh....Swatski!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Head, shoulder, whatever that must have felt real nice lol. I dropped mine on my collarbone while in my driveway and it hurt like a mofo!! I couldn't imagine how that must have felt when it slammed down from wave blasting.

The screws/bolts that hold in the tower hasn't never impressed me and the slop causes the tower to move slightly when impacted hard. It's why I think the base of mine started having the powder coat chip and flake off. Love everything about my tower minus the screws/bolt design and the Bimini top.

Last edited:

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Smiles all around! That's the spirit! Enjoy the well deserved vacation @Alex&Elena

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Drift Away .... you crack me up!

Considering what happened to you, you by far have the most perfect and appropriate Screen name

Enjoy your time over there brother
I can't remember who said it but I am going to add "ed" in between my boat name and can possibly the grid coordinates they found us at.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Drift Away I like the grid coordinates idea. I just think you may be jinxing yourself even further :D :D

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can't remember who said it but I am going to add "ed" in between my boat name and can possibly the grid coordinates they found us at.
I did.

jameskeller76

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My last name is Wilson so naturally I thought of naming my boat "Lil Wilson" with this next to it (in blue to match the boat)....

But then I thought of all the possible jinxes to give myself I didn't want to end up like this...

So yea. My boat is nameless :D

Last edited:

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Agreed, might as well just rename your boat The Edmund Fitzgerald
We ran out of gas twice and drifted in the middle of the ocean for 5 hours not really sure how much more I can jinx myself lol

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Let's not ask, huh?