• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoaters.net Bimini Fling July 9th to 14th 2018

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
These are the dolphins that intercepted our path home to say goodbye.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Emma I embarrass my kids frequently mostly by just being a goof ball in front of their friends but sometimes I call them out too.

Your dad is a great guy whom I finally had the pleasure of meeting in person. One of my regrets was that we both did not have more time to hang out as he was tending to the jetboaters family and yours while I was only able to try and tend to my immediate family.

I did also have the pleasure of meeting you and getting a first impression of your spirit. Don’t lose that ability to instantly connect with people of all types and ages as it will serve you well in life. I can honestly say it was my pleasure meeting such a vibrant and outgoing young lady such as yourself.

Hope to see you and your family again soon.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
here ya go Emma, first crack at trying videos why not start with your dolphins...

MrMoose

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Emma

Jet Boat Addict
Junior JetBoater
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Emma I embarrass my kids frequently mostly by just being a goof ball in front of their friends but sometimes I call them out too.

Your dad is a great guy whom I finally had the pleasure of meeting in person. One of my regrets was that we both did not have more time to hang out as he was tending to the jetboaters family and yours while I was only able to try and tend to my immediate family.

I did also have the pleasure of meeting you and getting a first impression of your spirit. Don’t lose that ability to instantly connect with people of all types and ages as it will serve you well in life. I can honestly say it was my pleasure meeting such a vibrant and outgoing young lady such as yourself.

Hope to see you and your family again soon.
Thank you so much, and I also hope to see you.

Emma

Jet Boat Addict
Junior JetBoater
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have to admit that my birthday was not as good as the one I had in 2015, when you and your family sang happy birthday to me over the vhf in Bimini.
Haha, I remember that

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I hope you are gettting ready for a rough crossing.
Unfortunately yes, trim tabs are the last thing to get. I still can't decide if I want to spend the extra $$ for the auto controller. Other than that, she's ready to go!

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Unfortunately yes, trim tabs are the last thing to get. I still can't decide if I want to spend the extra $$ for the auto controller. Other than that, she's ready to go!
No need for the GPS controlled fully automatic controller. Just get a four button controller for left, right, up and down which is a big upgrade from up and down individually for the tabs.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
No need for the GPS controlled fully automatic controller. Just get a four button controller for left, right, up and down which is a big upgrade from up and down individually for the tabs.
I have now a plenty of time with the auto controller. Auto is great to adjust list. I find myself turning auto off frequently in order to bury the bow more or for tow sports. I also enjoy auto adjusting for the list turning it back to manual and burying the bow more with the list corrected but of course I could correct the list on my own. Auto is great for lake crusing for everything else I find myself switching to manual so with that said I think the MLC is the way to go.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length