• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoaters.net Bimini Fling June 19 to 25 2016

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks @Bruce. Is there any way to tell how many people the units can handle with respect to sleeping accommodations? I know that some units have sofa beds, and some don't.
@waterboy has good advice on calling in your reservation to request a specific type of room.

I believe all condos have a sofa. Some of those fold out.

I assume you are trying to get a one bedroom with a loft with a sofa bed to cover the five in your group. Ask for it and I bet one of the units will suit you.

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Bimini Sands has confirmed that they are ready to accept our registrations. In fact after weeks of delay they are asking us to register quickly to make sure we all get units.

I have attached the Guest Registration Form. You can register by completing and emailing the form to the email address indicated on the form or faxing it to +1 (242) 347-3501 (international rates). I have also attached the agreed condo and slip rates for your convenience. The form asks about a Cruising Permit #. We will obtain that when we clear customs. I simply entered "to be obtained". For condo size I specified "Ocean View One Bedroom with Loft". I completed the dates value and added a note about the discount.

You also can make reservations on the phone at (888) 588-2464 which is the office at Bimini Sands. If you call in your registration please specify that you are with the JetBoaters group and are booking under the discounted rates agreed with Jonisha.

Thanks guys, lets get booking!

@ACrews, @veedubtek, @Augusto David Rodriguez, @andy07sx230ho, @ThatJeepGuy, @Jr15g, @zedxmike, @shane hric, @BgTravis, @DieselCamel, @JROD, @Manchild, @chris24, @Glen, @Jose galvez, @MrMoose, @justason, @Kevin Sargent, @Jackew, @Jerry Ferrera, @BigJay17, @wadeup, @robert843, @latitudeadjuster, @swatski, @Chris-MS, @Mike Coultas, @ScarabMike, @Jr15g, @JROD, @Ramblin Wreck, @2nazt, @Valerie, @Bimini
I'm reserved & have confirmation email!

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The new Bimini Sands website http://www.thebiminisands.com/?rooms=rooms has pictures and descriptions of the room types.

Here are condo floor plans from the old website and a map from the current website.

1 Bedroom units

1-bed-floorplan.gif

2 Bedroom units
2-bed-floorplan.gif

Facility map

Bimini-Sands-Marina-map.jpg

Overhead view

resort-earila-1.jpg

Kevin Sargent

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Bimini Sands has confirmed that they are ready to accept our registrations. In fact after weeks of delay they are asking us to register quickly to make sure we all get units.

I have attached the Guest Registration Form. You can register by completing and emailing the form to the email address indicated on the form or faxing it to +1 (242) 347-3501 (international rates). I have also attached the agreed condo and slip rates for your convenience. The form asks about a Cruising Permit #. We will obtain that when we clear customs. I simply entered "to be obtained". For condo size I specified "Ocean View One Bedroom with Loft". I completed the dates value and added a note about the discount.

You also can make reservations on the phone at (888) 588-2464 which is the office at Bimini Sands. If you call in your registration please specify that you are with the JetBoaters group and are booking under the discounted rates agreed with Jonisha.

Thanks guys, lets get booking!

@ACrews, @veedubtek, @Augusto David Rodriguez, @andy07sx230ho, @ThatJeepGuy, @Jr15g, @zedxmike, @shane hric, @BgTravis, @DieselCamel, @JROD, @Manchild, @chris24, @Glen, @Jose galvez, @MrMoose, @justason, @Kevin Sargent, @Jackew, @Jerry Ferrera, @BigJay17, @wadeup, @robert843, @latitudeadjuster, @swatski, @Chris-MS, @Mike Coultas, @ScarabMike, @Jr15g, @JROD, @Ramblin Wreck, @2nazt, @Valerie, @Bimini

I am booked....FYI I the 1 bedroom with loft Ocean room plus slip deposit was 1/2 room = 605.62 slip = 87.50. Also, inquired about cancellation fee. 100% return prior to two weeks out. Within the two weeks, the resort will hold your deposit 1 year for you to re-book, and apply the deposit to another date. After 1 year, your forfeit the deposit. Good job Bruce. Thanks for your work in organizing this trip. Your first few beers are on me.

MrMoose

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don't want to be an alarmist, but things are booking up really fast with Bimini Sands. There seems to be lots of bookings that are dropping in where they overlap into our dates by one or two days. So if you wait, you may end up having to move from one condo to another during your stay. Don't wait. I'd be tempted to suggest that you ask them to move two partial bookings into a single unit in order to free up yours... but I doubt that they have the ability considering that it took me 4 hours to get my booking sorted out today.

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Contact Bimini Sands by phone. When I scheduled the trip, I wanted a 1 BR with Loft for a trip for 4 guys. They were able to review with me what rooms had what beds in the different rooms to get what I needed. I ended up with a room that had 3 separate beds in the loft so none of the guy shad to potentially bump you know whats!!

Those aren't pillows !!! :)

Planes Trains & Automobiles...ha ha ha!

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I booked our Condo a few hours ago (approx. 12:30 pm) by email. I haven't received a response yet so I contacted them by phone and she is still processing the reservations from our group. They already knew we were the jetboaters.net group. They seemed really busy, so don't panic or worry if you don't receive an immediate response or confirmation. Just a heads up everyone!

Last edited:

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Everything happens in island time!

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Here's some info I found out that may be helpful
This is unit
7d
2 bedroom loft
1 King
2 queens
2 queen air mattresses in loft
Soft bed in living room
It has Wifi & direct tv

These are the photos on vrbo https://www.vrbo.com/747335

We were told about a similar unit that had several single beds but the couch was not a convertible and it did not have wifi or direct tv I forgot to write down the unit number because we picked a different one
Hope this helps someone

Last edited:

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ok, everyone...here is a heads up currently on the room situation. THERE IS ONLY 1 OCEAN VIEW ROOM LEFT IN BLDG 21 :(, which if you look at the map.......is all the way around the freakin other side :eek:. With that said, I will be staying in bldg. 11 with a marina view now! :winkingthumbsup"

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here's some info I found out that may be helpful
This is unit
7d
2 bedroom loft
1 King
2 queens
2 queen air mattresses in loft
Soft bed in living room
It has Wifi & direct tv

These are the photos on vrbo https://www.vrbo.com/747335

We were told about a similar unit that had several single beds but the couch was not a convertible and it did not have wifi or direct tv I forgot to write down the unit number because we picked a different one
Hope this helps someone
Thanks for the info!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got my confirmation email but it was strange it didn't have a unit on it which it has in the past and the didn't have the slip rate or deposit on there did you guys get a second confirmation on the slip? I emailed mine and did not call I wonder if I messed up by doing that as I was requesting the same unit that I stayed in last year as I liked the location.

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I got my confirmation email but it was strange it didn't have a unit on it which it has in the past and the didn't have the slip rate or deposit on there did you guys get a second confirmation on the slip? I emailed mine and did not call I wonder if I messed up by doing that as I was requesting the same unit that I stayed in last year as I liked the location.
No mine is the same way. I have the $35.00 slip rate listed along with the cleaning fees per type of room. Nothing listed for the room type, number, or bldg!

I just received a 2nd confirmation for the room, but still no bldg, or room number listed. It only lists the price and what type of room.

Last edited:

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Mine says it on the left under my name and address completely random area for it to be on But on the right it says 1 loft

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Below is what mine has minus the confirmation number and personal info. I may need to call them and confirm they got my slip reservation as well.

Attachments

MrMoose

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It has been a long day. I only want one condo unit and one slip. So far, I have 5 confirmation numbers: Two for slips, and 3 for condo units.
I win.

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It has been a long day. I only want one condo unit and one slip. So far, I have 5 confirmation numbers: Two for slips, and 3 for condo units.
I win.
@MrMoose I didn't realize you was buying. Lol. Don't worry about calling them back. I'll handle it tomorrow when I cancel mine & to tell them you've got mine covered;) haha

Jr15g

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I'm calling first thing tomorrow morning. Called them tonight at 6:40 pm ET and the person that answered the phone told me the reservation office was close.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length