• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

JetBoaters.net Bimini Fling June 19 to 25 2016

I would love to contribute to get at least two of these stickers please one for the ski and one for the trailer please!!!

No contribution needed I already have the stickers in hand I just have to figure out how to get them to everyone at the captains meeting as I will be joining mid week so I will miss the captains meeting. Right now it appears I will get them to the person doing shirt distribution so that will likley be who you will want to hit up for them but there should be plenty.

Just placed my shirt order. If you want a shirt and have not ordered yet please get your order in tomorrow. Ordering instructions are in the thread https://jetboaters.net/threads/2016-bimini-fling-shirts.8328/ . Sunday is the absolute last day to order a shirt. The long sleeved shirts are great, especially after your arms cook a little.

Rob Schultz has registered to captain Mako Adventures with a crew of 2 adults and 2 children. They hail from the home port of Dunedin, fl.

The crew is described as: Team Schultz- Capt. Rob Schultz, Lisa, Lexi and Vann

You can register for the event using the form at https://jetboaters.net/forms/bimini-2016-registration.6/respond

Just a quick reminder if any of you want Bimini Fling shirts to remember the trip by they must be ordered and paid for by midnight tomorrow! If you have ordered but not yet paid for them make sure to get @andy07sx230ho your payment or your shirts will likely not be ordered. These shirts really are great shirts and a great conversation starter while out on the boat even in your local waters I always get asked about it when I'm wearing it out at our local island. Link to the shirt thread is below.

https://jetboaters.net/threads/2016-bimini-fling-shirts.8328/

What we really is need for your family to sign up and deliver the flags in person!

We have talked about it A LOT lol. We even talked about seeing if anyone already booked on the trip wanted 2 additional riders and possibly rooming with them, splitting all the costs of course, but never actually put out any feelers. We just miss it so much!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to start organizing the groups for the crossing. Currently we have 36 boats registered for the trip. Fourteen have reported their condo booking. I know more are booked than that. If you are going please let me know your condo number or at least confirm that you have reservations. Thanks

@veedubtek, @ThatJeepGuy, @DieselCamel, @Manchild, @Glen, @justason, @Jerry Ferrera, @BigJay17, @wadeup, @latitudeadjuster, @Pedro Rodriguez, @javi, @David Short, @tim h, @Gus Montoya, @Majorsmackdown, @Rob Schultz

Thanks @andy07sx230ho, I have a busy day ahead and will update the list over the weekend.

I believe it's 14 A
OR 15A...
JUST CALLED AND THEY GAVE ME A DIFFERENT CONDO THAN I HAD...
Hmmmmmm
edit 5-10-16

Last edited:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to start organizing the groups for the crossing. Currently we have 36 boats registered for the trip. Fourteen have reported their condo booking. I know more are booked than that. If you are going please let me know your condo number or at least confirm that you have reservations. Thanks

@veedubtek, @ThatJeepGuy, @DieselCamel, @Manchild, @Glen, @justason, @Jerry Ferrera, @BigJay17, @wadeup, @latitudeadjuster, @Pedro Rodriguez, @javi, @David Short, @tim h, @Gus Montoya, @Majorsmackdown, @Rob Schultz

CONDO# 17P

Hey Bruce...Wade and I are registered and have Condo#21A. We never got a confirmation on a boat slip with electricity... Guess we will see when we get there. Looks like our number has dwindled down to 3, just us and our daughter Sara going. Wade has things pretty well planned out. We are both really looking forward to this trip!!

Just made my Sands reservation-

We never got a confirmation on a boat slip with electricity

Almost all slips have electricity. It is supplied via a 30 AMP connector which is documented in the Preparing For Bimini thread.

@Bruce We have a confirmation number from back in February when we booked but no condo number.

I emailed them to let me know what the condo number is.

Almost all slips have electricity. It is supplied via a 30 AMP connector which is documented in the Preparing For Bimini thread.
Should we be concerned that we never got a confirmation # for a slip?

Back