• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot is visiting a dealer near you!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals,

JetBoatPilot will be visiting our Southeastern (GA, AL, TN, SC, NC) dealers over the next two weeks. We will have the first ever JBP Edition Yamaha FSH Sport in tow and would love to show it to you if you live in the area. For dates and times please call 850-960-3236. We hope to be able to meet some of you guys!

safe_image.php

Come up to Long Island!!! LOL!!!

Wow, that would put me on the road for weeks!!!!

Extreme road trip...

@JetBoatPilot What dealers in NC? There was just a lengthy discussion of several dealers in NC losing their "franchise" and wondering who handles Yamaha now. Performance East seems to be one left in the Goldsboro area and I think there was another name mentioned in the Charlotte area. There were 3 dealers who no longer sell Yamaha though.

Would love to drop by if my schedule allows!!!

Would love to come see the FHS and see the seadeck on it. Been looking at that stuff for months! Just can't make myself drop the hammer on it.

@JetBoatPilot .......I'd encourage you to touch base with Performance East in Goldsboro. The owners are friends of mine and I have been pushing some of your products with them. They have shown a lot of interest in the Seadek kits for the boats......especially the FSH. If you want, I can get you in contact with them directly and you guys can chit chat. They are good people and like to accessorize a lot of their products for demo units.

Thanks for the reply. I will give them a call soon. Very busy this time of year. Definitely want to talk to them and see it first hand though. I need to call you about a question on it too.

posting up the schedule would be nice!

Back