• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot Lateral Thruster / Thrust Vector Group Buy 2018

Jetswu87

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just emailed order for a single LT.

PaganoC

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just called my order in for twin LT.

TheBaum

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Islandia
Boat Length
Can I get the Rotax model Thrust Vectors with this group deal?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can I get the Rotax model Thrust Vectors with this group deal?
I'm pretty sure you can I believe this is for all

Customers may call 850-867-1410 to order by phone or email sales@jetboatpilot.com. Must provide Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Year, Make and Model Of Boat, Product Desired Including Color and JB.Net User ID. Online orders will be charged at regular prices during this event so please call or email if you intend to participate.

OFDcar2

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ordered LT and TV last Tuesday at 3pm. They were going to ship LT then catch up with TV by the 27th. Wonder if the twin LTs went on backorder too?? Getting close to Vaca time and was hoping to get LT installed the add TV just before trip.

** update **
After a brief discussion with a very helpful Rep @ JBP recieved a shipping number within 3 hours. Thank you for all your help. Looking forward to installing parts, maybe even before next water day!!

Last edited:

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Call the office tomorrow at 850-867-1410 and they'll check status. Should be no back log now.

Todd Kyle

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just Orderd Lateral Thrusters and Thrust Vectors for 2018 Yamaha AR210 - They were at max doscount for Lateral Thrusters and getting close on the Thrust Vectors - definitely a good deal!

Chester

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I've decided to go all JBP on my 2018 AR240 and I may add the 2nd tie-rod from CJS. My reason being that my only issue with the boat is the slow speed steering and docking. Both of which are addressed with the TVs and LTs. At speed the boat tracks great with the articulating keel. Also TVs raise out of the water creating less drag however little it may be. The TVs and LTs are designed to work together if you chose to have both. However some have commented that they are using CJS with LTs, but the CJS wasn't designed to work with LTs even though some members have said it does. I just like the fact that JBP designed the TVs first then the LTs came after but were designed to work with the TVs (or stand alone).

I just want to add that the level of customer service from JBP has been 5-stars all the way. Will responds to all emails quickly and with a clear and concise answer. My dealer also sells JBP products and proudly displays/recommends them. And beside all that...what's better than a 35% discount!!

Many thanks to JBP for doing this group buy.

CharlieEcho

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Whats the total cost for the combo for a single engine?

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Bought mine earlier this year... bummed I'm missing the deal, but I have to say that all of you will so happy you bought these. It has made such a difference!!!

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We are ordering both tomorrow!
This has got to be getting us close to the full offer on the Thrust Vectors!

Come on @JetBoatPilot, take my money!
My Bennie can't take anymore dock rash, this last outing was bad. The ramp was a washing machine and my beautiful black haul took a beating!