• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot Major Product Release Coming Very Soon!!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

fireflymedic

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Maybe it's some type of wood chipper system that will grind up anything that gets in the pump intake maybe in a way that actually increases the thrust adding 10 mph to single engine boats and 20 to twins. Now that would be a must have item!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
It is really a twin turbo setup for each engine to have 1000 horsepower.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It is really a twin turbo setup for each engine to have 1000 horsepower.
This was the original one I was going to post lol great minds think a like. To top it off it is a simple bolt on kit that only takes 15 minutes to install.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
This was the original one I was going to post lol great minds think a like. To top it off it is a simple bolt on kit that only takes 15 minutes to install.
Your other one sounded too believable. LOL

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It's a new AR tower design that doesn't put your life at risk. Or a hydraulic cam chain tensioner. Or a new replacement for Connext. :D

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
It's a new AR tower design that doesn't put your life at risk. Or a hydraulic cam chain tensioner. Or a new replacement for Connext. :D
TOOOOO SOOONNNN!!!??????

mpbassett44

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I'm still waiting for this announcement!!! The suspense is killin' me! Is it a quick fix to keep my boat from leaking?....j/k...I would be interested if Will figured a way to package a system that gives me a true neutral, or a speed control system similar to hydrophase. @JetBoatPilot...Keep us posted!

Last edited:

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Maybe it's some type of wood chipper system that will grind up anything that gets in the pump intake maybe in a way that actually increases the thrust adding 10 mph to single engine boats and 20 to twins. Now that would be a must have item!
I like this idea, then I could be useful while driveway boating - feeding the yard debris down the clean out and chipping it!

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
It's a second gas tank that fits perfectly in the ski locker so I can go the whole day on the water without my eyes glued to the gas gauge...

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
At this point I am wishing they come up with a way to secure the towers on the ARs.

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm beginning to think this was a bet to see how many pages the thread would be. The suspense is killing me!

Paulie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well, at least we are all poised and ready for the group buy. Lol!

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok @JetBoatPilot I am all out beer. And my refresh button is worn out.

Attachments

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I like this idea, then I could be useful while driveway boating - feeding the yard debris down the clean out and chipping it!
You know... Us Upper Midwest folks are usually winterizing (running on the hose for that final flush of the year) and raking leaves at the same time. It would be real convenient. You'd have to rig a by-pass to override the deck-hatch switches, some sort of hopper arrangement to dump the leaves into the clean-out ports, and a bagger attachment on the end of the jet nozzles.... but you may have something there! :D

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I may or may not have a sizable jetboatpilot gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket ( ok technically it was my wife who won it at Shelbyville) so what can it be?!?!!

Coheeba

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Will is trying to see where the community interest lies so he can plan future products.

Paulie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think Friday is a perfect day to release a new product. C'mon Will!!!!!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Will is trying to see where the community interest lies so he can plan future products.
I figured he just used this so we would give him all the good ideas for his next products

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals, I just got the final draft of the patent application about a half hour ago. I have reviewed it and I feel that it does a great job, as first drafts go, of teaching what our product does as well as the novel aspects of its design and function. I have submitted it to my business partner and engineer and hope to get word back from him that he's good with submitting what we have. If that is the case I will have my attorney file the application and then we should be able to reveal the product. I imagine that our attorney, who is on Eastern time zone has already checked out for the day so it is likely Monday at the very earliest that I'm going to get a response.

In other good news we tested again yesterday and today and our findings are very positive and we're even learning new ways to enhance the product a bit more. This means that all of the waiting has been a good thing. Otherwise we may have pushed to market with a product that was good but not great! The production version is going to be GREAT and as mentioned before "a must have for every Yamaha Jet Boater".

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!