• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot Major Product Release Coming Very Soon!!

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
One advantage of a "weak" boating season is that I've got gas money left over to spend on other things. Come on Will! Whadaya got?!?!?! :D

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello, My Name is Jeb, I am a boataholic, I have been on the water for 50 years, I have spent tens of thousands of dollars to be here. I am not ashamed to say i will spend tens of thousands more!

ruztew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Tick tock tick tock
My credit card isn't going to charge itself for a pre-order

Port0222

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
"JBP can coozies that fit in all yamaha cup holders! You shouldn't have. Thanks Will -- I will take 2. "

ruztew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
:( days almost over!

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Refresh ...refresh...refresh.... nothing. Ok drink a beer and check back in 5 minutes.

Jp207

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ok drank beer checked back still nothing... damn you!

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What I think is Will is as excited as anyone to release the details as promised but... lawyers are being lawyers...

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yeah, no offense to any; but it just seems like they have to redline their own language four or five times before they say you can proceed. I am curious what magical wonder I can buy next. I better not hold my breath though.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Will has a long history with not being able to protect his products. He needs the patent firmly established before allowing anyone to copy his invention.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Call the advanced tease what you will but I will repeat what I said before. With 12 pages of comments and people owning up to refreshing regularly this has been a great marketing ploy whether it be an intended strategy or unintentional bonus.

I like all of you are anxious to know what it is and throw money at it if I want it. Hopefully Will's counsel can advise him to release some information soon.

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I think we must all be a little mental about our boats, and the idea that our already great machines could be improved again is enough to keep us all clicking back when the thread surfaces with unread comments. I've mentally cut myself off on boat mods this year, but if it's really a "must have" upgrade. Well hell we will see what happens.

druppert

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Call the advanced tease what you will but I will repeat what I said before. With 12 pages of comments and people owning up to refreshing regularly this has been a great marketing ploy whether it be an intended
At least he only did it a month out. Apple sets the date months in advance and has people foaming at the mouth by the time they announce.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Being the SINGULAR inventor owning 3 U S patents 6561858- 6702630- and 8425269 with a forth one pending , investing well over 100k in protecting my inventions over the years and watching people try to obtain patents I can say that every lawyer is different and every situation is also different but the patent laws have been around for a while and the newest doctrine of equivalents makes them very complex so a lawyers job is not only to protect intellectual property but to guide their clients away from infringing on other peoples patents so you always follow the lawyers advice, so ploy or not, If it was not ready to be public knowledge it is best to just sit on it until it is. I have a lot of things that are in the patent office but items in the patent office under public par are public record. Take a look at Yamaha's plight to get a patent on the so called articulating keel and one quickly realizes that the end result is not always the beginning idea nor the best one for that matter. I personally just like to build and test my products and then release them to you folks when I am satisfied with the results keeping in mind past history has taught us that new products usually have a few kinks in the armor. like the tower issues with the newer boats or the clean out plugs blowing out etc etc etc.