• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot SeaDek Faux Teak Group Buy

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
They fit 2006 through current.

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Any thoughts on doing another group buy for this anytime in the future?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I am not sure. We may run a sale since we just finished a group buy back in Sept. Oct. time frame. Also we are rolling out lower prices on SeaDek with more basic surface engravings. For instance we will be offering a basic two color with routed edge and a more elaborate two color with border in addition to the faux teak product. These will be the same mats and the same material but with less actual machine time to produce will cost the customer less money. I will have prices very soon and will put them on the website when those prices are ready. We don't have pictures of these mats installed on Yamaha boats as of the moment since we've not cut the files for Yamaha's but we will post similar installs on other boats for reference purposes.

Thanks for checking in on this!

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
That's awesome @JetBoatPilot because I was just searching online for replacement mats for my swim deck. I'll be in a holding pattern now.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We will get this done as fast as I can get my web guy to load this up. We are working on a price structure right now.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am not sure. We may run a sale since we just finished a group buy back in Sept. Oct. time frame. Also we are rolling out lower prices on SeaDek with more basic surface engravings. For instance we will be offering a basic two color with routed edge and a more elaborate two color with border in addition to the faux teak product. These will be the same mats and the same material but with less actual machine time to produce will cost the customer less money. I will have prices very soon and will put them on the website when those prices are ready. We don't have pictures of these mats installed on Yamaha boats as of the moment since we've not cut the files for Yamaha's but we will post similar installs on other boats for reference purposes.

Thanks for checking in on this!
Very interested in this. Thanks!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Working on this now. should have an answer this week before I head out for the Minneapolis Boat Show.

Vedner19

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
I've had Hydro Turf in all my boats and I've seen the faux teak from Sea Dek but what is Hydro-teak?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hydro-Teak was a faux teak that JetBoatPilot made from Hydroturf.

Vedner19

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
What's up Bruce! Hydro turf made it for JBP? Do you know if it's still available?

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I believe that JetBoatPilot has stopped producing HydroTeak which must make my mats part of a limited edition!

This is my boat.

He can do the same with SeaDek.

Vedner19

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
Awesome. Love the faux teak Sea Dek just seems high at around 1200.00 for the whole boat. Hydro turf is around 420.00. Was hoping the Hydro teak was somewhere in between..how was your cost compared to the Sea Dek?

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Whole boat sea deck - 800 on group buy ... Gotta get another one spooled up with will!!

Vedner19

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
Ya I'd love to get the Seadek for 800. The cockpit is 600 but the swim deck is another 420. Any idea on the time frame for the new stuff?

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ya I'd love to get the Seadek for 800. The cockpit is 600 but the swim deck is another 420. Any idea on the time frame for the new stuff?
Look at JetBoatPilots posts 10 and 14 posts above this one.

Gumbeaux

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
How long till some 2015 mats are available? And what color is this?
That color is not available yet. It is a Yamaha exclusive. We are working with SeaDek trying g to get authorization to buy the material. Until then no good solution for that color. They use it on the 2015 242 models. The 212 models have their own SeaDek mats as well.
hmmmm....from the JBP website I see this under the 2010-2014 240/242 heading. Does that mean we can get it? Is this Mocha over black???

1848-thickbox_default.jpg

I have the 2012 242 LS with the color scheme that would match this pretty well (I think the same color is on some of the 2015 boats)...

Otherwise, I am looking for a picture of color scheme that goes well with my interior (wifey does not like what she sees with the other colors...) before I can pull the trigger...

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That color is our new Yamaha specific chocolate over black and yes it is a perfect match for your 2012 242.

The SeaDek prices will be published when I get back in town. I can tell you that a SeaDek cockpit kit that would cost $600 in faux teak will now be available as low as $449.95 for single color and $499.95 for the two color brushed. Swim platforms that were $419.95 in faux teak will be as low as $274.95 for single color and $339.95 for two color brushed.

Vedner19

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SR
Boat Length
These prices sound much better. Interested to see what it looks like. Maybe even a better price with a group buy?