• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Anna, VA

GeauxDeep

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Would anyone in the Lake Anna, VA area be interested in meeting up one weekend this summer? It could be a one day thing or weekend thing. I live in Spotsylvania so I’m only about 25 minutes away from the lake. I meet up with @latitudeadjuster quite a bit and we always have a great time, so I know he’s down! Lots of cool places to meet up and hangout. I work rotating shift work so I was thinking the weekend of June 15 or 22 or July 13 or 20 would be best for me. Let me know!

Joshua Miller

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
Following. I’m in Baltimore but wouldn’t mind the drive down. I don’t think I could make the June dates but probably in July.

GeauxDeep

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Following. I’m in Baltimore but wouldn’t mind the drive down. I don’t think I could make the June dates but probably in July.
Sounds good! I’m gonna post it on the Facebook page too and see if I get any interest on there.

GeauxDeep

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Posted it on Facebook and have quite a few people interested. I’ll let you know when we decide what date. Even if we go with June I’d be willing to try it again in July if it goes well.

cmurphy394

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi. I live at Lake Anna and might be interested in meeting up one weekend. Always interested in seeing/hearing what people do to their Yamaha boats. BTW, if you see me out on the lake, my boat is labeled "Child Sport Payment".

GeauxDeep

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sounds good man! Yeah we’re out a lot too! Always down to meet up!

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I live at Lake Anna as well. Usually at the sand bar past Tim’s.

GeauxDeep

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
ok guys sounds good. I put this on the facebook page too so as soon as we pick a date i'll let yall know

GeauxDeep

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
As of right now it looks like were gonna go with June 15th. I wasn't really gonna come up with any kind of solid schedule or anything. Just looking to meet up and hang out and a some cold beverages. There's a few sandbars that would be great. lots of coves that would be great. and a few restaurants that would be cool to hit up. Also if theres any other time in the summer that yall wanna meet up let me know. I work rotating shiftwork but any weekend that im off we're normally out there and would love to hang out with other people. I'll keep you informed and when it gets closer we'll come up with more of a plan.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I live at Lake Anna as well. Usually at the sand bar past Tim’s.
I believe my boat started out on Lake Anna. She was bought and brought up here in 2014 by the guy we bought it from in 2016.

20190426_102015.jpg

And I guess this place is not in business anymore.

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
believe my boat started out on Lake Anna. She was bought and brought up here in 2014 by the guy we bought it from in 2016.

Yep thats Lake Anna. The place is still in business but changed their name a little bit. Now its just Lake Country Marine and their website is LCmarine.com

GeauxDeep

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I believe my boat started out on Lake Anna. She was bought and brought up here in 2014 by the guy we bought it from in 2016.

View attachment 92676

And I guess this place is not in business anymore.
That’s where I bought my boat! It’s Lake Country Marine now

Glen

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Glen is in for a meet-up. @latitudeadjuster and I were together on Monday on Anna-
Live in South Stafford County. 45min from the Lake-
Black 242X, with stickers, mostly removed-
Both June and July dates can work. June dates include Father's Day...

GeauxDeep

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sounds good guys! i was still planning on the 15th as long as the weather holds up. when it gets closer we'll work out some details!

Joshua Miller

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
I may be able to make the 15th. Never been here before so what ramp do most of you use? Can somebody drop me a pin? If I can make it I will bring all my water toys-wakeboard, kneeboard, 4-person tube and I have no issues entertaining kids.

GeauxDeep

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I may be able to make the 15th. Never been here before so what ramp do most of you use? Can somebody drop me a pin? If I can make it I will bring all my water toys-wakeboard, kneeboard, 4-person tube and I have no issues entertaining kids.
Where will you be coming from and which route will you be taking? I live in Spotsylvania and take 208 to the lake. I launch at Sturgeon Creek Marina. It's $10 to launch and park.