• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake lanier gathering june 29th 2019

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Alright, who here owns the two Yammies docked in the slips next to pelican Pete's? Had my maiden voyage and know the wall back noticed two of them.

wTheOnew

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Alright, who here owns the two Yammies docked in the slips next to pelican Pete's? Had my maiden voyage and know the wall back noticed two of them.
When were you down there? If it was yesterday and one of them was a 212LS it's now mine. :D

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
When were you down there? If it was yesterday and one of them was a 212LS it's now mine. :D
Today. Not sure what model they were. Awesomeness!

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The yamaha under covered slip on way down to Pete's are in water sales/demo boats. They also have their sales office right off browns bridge before turning into port.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm not saying hapit's happening, but good chance I'll get my hands on the 275 that is currently at park marine on altoona. I've heard it's making a trip over. Yes they are gonna let me drive it if it happens. 😁

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Do give us a heads up!

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Blue 242x farthest from the bridge is mine. I'll pick it up after spring break. They didn't have a trailer so let me keep it there until we could get it sorted out.

It's going to be a pain cleaning the bottom after being I the water all winter. Hopefully the water is to cold for anything to grow well on it.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Blue 242x farthest from the bridge is mine. I'll pick it up after spring break. They didn't have a trailer so let me keep it there until we could get it sorted out.

It's going to be a pain cleaning the bottom after being I the water all winter. Hopefully the water is to cold for anything to grow well on it.
nice! Are they letting you keep the bungee dock lines? Where are you going to put it?

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Was that you today tooling around Port Royale at around 2pm? If so, I was the black 242 lse heading out!

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Nope. We are in Florida this week. I wish it was me...seeing all these boats in the water makes me wish we were on ours.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyone hang out at the "sand bar" right near van Pugh? It's got a nice shallow area you can walk around.

The other place we hang out a lot is straight across from port royal on backside of island is big cove with shallow area and small beach depending on water levels.

Any input on either location?

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I'm new to the lake so will be scouting locations this season. Across from PR, is that Javelin cove?

Nortok

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone hang out at the "sand bar" right near van Pugh? It's got a nice shallow area you can walk around.

The other place we hang out a lot is straight across from port royal on backside of island is big cove with shallow area and small beach depending on water levels.

Any input on either location?
Yep, we hang out at the sand bar by van Pugh. Where the two sandbars come together at the little island with a few trees on it. We are there almost every Sat. morning through the summer. We dry stack at lazy days Marina.

Attachments

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Screenshot_2019-04-09-11-14-22.png
Here are a few of my favorites. I park at baldridge marina. So I say south unless its really busy.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
where is a good spot to do some tubing with little ones?

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The area where the heart icon is on the map I posted is usually quieter. I go up six mile creek toward Charleston park.