• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake lanier gathering june 29th 2019

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sad šŸ¼

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Ramblin Wreck is this the lake your on if so Iā€™m come visit you the weekend of this if itā€™s cool

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Looks like Forsyth County is going to pass some rules restricting short term rentals (VRBO, Airbnb, etc). The number of available places for rent has dropped quite a bit on the south end of the lake. Still some stuff up on the north end of the lake which is where we typically rent anyway.

Nauti-Nurse

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Depends on your definition of "too cold". First week of April is my kids spring break and the annual first boat launch of the season. My kids are in the water every year... blue lips and all! I usually don't get in voluntarily! My definition and my kids definition vary by a good number of degrees!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I may try and make this with the new boat. Always wanted to boat on Lanier.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Get my boat on the 21st! So stoked!

spaz1868

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Following...donā€™t know my work travel schedule for the summer yet but if it will work, we would love to see other boaters on Lanier.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Ramblin Wreck and @Andy S any interest in this it appears after a quick search there are plenty of lake houses available this weekend. I thought about the Raleigh gathering but I would rather have a weekend with a house on the lake and I canā€™t do that in Raleigh

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Ramblin Wreck and @Andy S any interest in this it appears after a quick search there are plenty of lake houses available this weekend. I thought about the Raleigh gathering but I would rather have a weekend with a house on the lake and I canā€™t do that in Raleigh
After just spending a week with Cindy and I are you sure you want to spend the weekend with us too? Unfortunately this weekend doesn't work for us.

Daron

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Coincidentally we were already planning on being there that weekend, but to meet some friends from Pennsylvania who are visiting their family there that week. They are very good friends whom weā€™re anxious to see again, but I will try to see if we can break away for a couple of hours and meet some of you all and say hello. Iā€™ll keep involved and an eye on this thread to see how the situation develops.