1. Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  2. After selling out of last years red and blue models, Eric Justason has ordered another round of Koozies. The new color options are Blue with Yellow Logo, Red with Black Logo and Yellow with Blue Logo. He is making them available for $1.25 each. You can order yours via his Order Form or you can discuss them in this Thread. All proceeds from Koozie sales go into future SWAG production and event sponsorship.

(Clicking the X in the top right hand corner will dismiss this notice).
    Dismiss Notice

Lake Powell must see spots.

Discussion in 'Destinations' started by MrMoose, Jul 21, 2017.

1. txav8r

txav8r Jetboaters Admiral Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +2,940 / 21
    Boat Make:
    Boatless
    Year:
    NA
    Boat Model:
    Other
    Boat Length:
    NA
    I don't know what the lake level is, but from the air, the cut has way more water in it than it did last year when were there! I also flew over this week twice, maybe you were my FO? lol

2. giroux68

giroux68 Active Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 6
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    I don't think I could take going back to the right seat again. once was enough ; )

3. Pbirbeck

Pbirbeck Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    Limited S
    Boat Length:
    Got back from both Lake Powell and Lake Tahoe this last weekend. Spent 5 full days at Powell and 3 full days at Tahoe. We visited Rainbow Bridge, Antelope Canyon, Navajo Canyon, Cathedral Canyon, and many others that I had no idea what the name was. Absolutely amazing and beautiful! Lake Tahoe is a frequent spot for us but we stayed at Camp Robinson and visited Emerald Bay, Rooster Rock, and Sand Harbor.

• Like Like x 1
    • Envious Envious x 1
  4. Pbirbeck

Pbirbeck Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    Limited S
    Boat Length: