• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Powell must see spots.

JBehrens

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

B0at1n

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m in!
I would sign up for that
Current thought/plan is for us to leave Friday the 20th and be to Page by the end of Saturday. Then be on Powell at least Sunday - Tuesday. My wife said the same thing that Grand Canyon is just a hole in the ground, and I personally I’m impartial to seeing it. So Powell may get extended to Wednesday or Thursday. Then start headin back, stopping in Phoenix for a day with the in-laws. Before making it back to Dallas.

B0at1n

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Have any of you considered Airbnb? Any particular areas in Page I should stay away from? Looks like Airbnb is the same price or cheaper and I can have a multi room house with a full kitchen. Would make life much easier with an almost 2yo.

giroux68

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Interesting bit on lake powell I didn't know. It's hard to imagine powell and mead at spillway levels anytime soon.

Rumbo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would think the best place (regarding proximity to lake access and views) for Airbnb/vrbo would be Greenhaven if you can find anything there. It’s just above Wahweap, maybe a 10 drive at most to boat ramp and nice homes.