• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Large Slide Anchor Shore Spike Ordered!

My shore spike actually pulled loose at Texoma this weekend for the first time ever. I had it in some loose sand and the other line was tied to a cruiser. I think all of the waves and motion of a total of five or six boats pulled it out. I did find that the action was jamming up due to sand in it. I simply took it to deep water and cycled it several times and it cleared right up. Love that shore spike!

I'll bet that was a sight to see. :)

@Gym Discreetly of course. A little me time while at the lake...

Ha ha! @jawsf16 , mine has pulled loose before too, but then again, so has my box anchor. But nothing is 100% and when your in gusty wind and waves,coking the boat down solid is less resistant to a loss of tackle than a loose set. But regardless, they are the best equipment out there IMO!

What I n the world were you doing anchored in that group Bryan?

Good move Mel. I've been very happy with my Shore Spike.

I usually just use the plastic stake I bought at Home Depot for $1.47

stake.jpg

Hammered in with the dead blow hammer I bought at...you guessed it, Home Depot for $16.97
dedblow.jpg

If it gets really rough, I break out the ol' number 7, it will hold down anything!

steelers%20fat%20girl.jpg

:cool:

oh god. That, you cannot unsee.

How else are you going to have room to spell that name on a pair of "shorts"?

Is that where the term "butt ugly" came from? OMG

Back