• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

LCD ADD ON SCREENS FOR 2018 AR 195

Draftdodger

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Hello Everyone;
Does anyone know what kind of large display LCD ADD ON SCREEN is compatible with a 2018 AR 195?
My factory gauges are tiny and impossible top read in choppy waters at speed.
It's a joke that I have to press buttons for various read outs to display a 1/4 inch reading while going 50 mph on the water.

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
What exactly are you trying to see? If you are looking for depth, water temp, time, gps speed, Gps position, a course back to the dock, etc, you can always add a GPS and install a transducer, I installed a garmin 64cv (6" display) on our 18 SX195 and can quickly glance at the display for all those at once. Don't know what else you would be looking for while at speed.
Ohh and by the way :Welcome: