• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lectrotab Group Buy-Looking to see if and how many would be interested.

Drexx3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I think one of the issues with the group buy is everyone interested is waiting for the max discounts to get in on the deal without realizing that they have to get in on the deal first in order to get to the max discount.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry; was just tied up at work (at home). Will call tomorrow with my order!

Jason Kloehn

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I will be ordering mine in within the next few days.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ordered! He said we are at like 5. So everyone needs to get the orders in. I know the discount doesn't depend on it any longer, but our reputation to get discounts does!

FYI, to do the ALC is $916 (all the rest of the package as is). I opted for the MLC...

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ordered! He said we are at like 5. So everyone needs to get the orders in. I know the discount doesn't depend on it any longer, but our reputation to get discounts does!

FYI, to do the ALC is $916 (all the rest of the package as is). I opted for the MLC...
Good to know on the AlC thanks. I’ll be placing my order at the end of next week. Up in the air on auto or MLC.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was strongly considering the ALC, notwithstanding reports that you really don't need it. Had it been +$100 or $150 (maybe even $200) I might have done it. But I don't think I use the boat enough to justify +$300 on a $600 spend (a 50% increase). Plus, I do recall the reports of how happy folks were with the MLC (and, basically, you push a button... I think I can push a button for $300!).

My $.02 (much less than $300).

BBottoms

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ordered mine today! Hopefully I'll get to use them for Bimini in July if we can get this virus whipped!

Bearsar240

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was in on this buy until Virus. As of tonight my wife has to close her buisness so boat funding is at the end of our list of necessities. :mad:🤬

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very understandable, @Bearsar240 ! Good luck to you. Holding out a good thought for you guys.

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was strongly considering the ALC, notwithstanding reports that you really don't need it. Had it been +$100 or $150 (maybe even $200) I might have done it. But I don't think I use the boat enough to justify +$300 on a $600 spend (a 50% increase). Plus, I do recall the reports of how happy folks were with the MLC (and, basically, you push a button... I think I can push a button for $300!).

My $.02 (much less than $300).
I agree with your $.02. I was just thinking of my wife to make it easier for her, but she’s a smart gal she’ll figure it out.

gthh

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
just bumping this thread.

I know this can be a difficult time for some of us but the group buy will be ending on the 31st EOB.

My best to everyone and hope all is well!