• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Let me see your boat names.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone know the dimension on the 2017 Ar240 swimdeck where the boat name goes? Trying figure out the size (letter height) to use. I have not taken delivery yet to measure.
I believe it's 21 inches from where the Curve starts at the cup holder over to the beginning of the handle on each side. I believe the lettering can be four and a half inches tall. I pick up my boat name tomorrow and I can give you more specifics

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Well my wife is a teacher so we played on that...20170509_122738.jpg

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
You can get variations all over the internet but I got mine at domednumbers.com. It almost looks like they are 3d which is why I got it from them.

Ntlange

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
I was day dreaming yesterday and came up with a boat name someone can use. It would only fit a twin engine boat tho. " Double Yammie" play on double whammie. Seems like a name someone has probably already thought of though.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I just put the vinyl letters on this morning. Its a play on the Maple Sap business we are in during March/April. I sell the raw sap to a big syrup maker down the road. Over the season I averaged a 2% sugar content from the sap(water) coming from the trees, hence the name.

20170524_131247.jpg Still waiting on (2) orange maple leaves to put on either side. Got them on.20170612_140337.jpg 20170612_141407.jpg

Last edited:

viper15

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Will have our naming ceremony this weekend.

Attachments

t.gordon

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

jeff_s

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_2585.JPG

Wake Turbulence

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That turned out great... can you tell me what size font you went with .. we have 15 letters including spaces as well and I think your letter sizes look perfect ...
Honestly I just went to Fast Signs and they did it. Not sure about the font, you can schedule and appointment and they will measure, show you fonts, print and apply on the same day.

K.C.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Tribute to Waylon Jennings. And usually my state of mind whenever I'm out on the water . . .:winkingthumbsup"IMG_0051.PNG