• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Let me see your boat names.

Christopher Dobrosky

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What length and width did you go with?
We used boatletteringtoyou.com and each font had a different proportion so we kind of had to play around with the space that we had. That particular font was “chark”

kurtina2016

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We used boatletteringtoyou.com and each font had a different proportion so we kind of had to play around with the space that we had. That particular font was “chark”
Thanks Christopher, we've been on that site and I was wondering what your measurements came out to be. This is about the size we would like on our SX195.

Christopher Dobrosky

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks Christopher, we've been on that site and I was wondering what your measurements came out to be. This is about the size we would like on our SX195.
If you choose to “keep it to scale” then it’ll tell you the dimensions. Really you just have to play around.

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's nice! We are going to have a similar name and have been looking for a beach pic like you have. Where did you get your graphics at? Wondering also what size it is?
We had it done by some graphics people we met at one of the boat shows. There was an ar240 there on display, so they went over and took their measurements right off that boat. I'll see if I can find their information.

Rlc1z

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We had it done by some graphics people we met at one of the boat shows. There was an ar240 there on display, so they went over and took their measurements right off that boat. I'll see if I can find their information.
Thanks!👍

SantaPappy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Scooby Doo font for my son. Purple shadow for my wife. Whiskey for me! (None actually ever on the boat though lol)
Looks great Toby. Not much room under the transom pads.......what lettering height did you go with?

Toby

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
2.5" x 25" length on the name, 1.8" x 9.4" on port of origin. Font and spacing can make a big difference.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Squirts

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Still need to tweet it a little, but you get the idea....Hope to have it done and printed in the next couple weeks.

Attachments

Squirts

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can someone help me embed the attachment?

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Try a .gif or .jpg. I don't think the .pdf's show up like normal pictures in the system... My educated guess.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Squirts I just screenshotted the pdf, making a copy in a jpg. The feet were cut off on the pdf.

20190426_062937.jpg

20190426_062853.jpg

Nick Hughes

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Naturally I work in IT. Did both sides.

jb32566

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
i would like recommendations for where to get the decals of possible. my waverunners just had bumper stickers that i got from custom ink or something, but we finally named her. "h2o - yeah!"

i think we are close to pulling the trigger on this one. would like the letters the same blue as the boat thoughname.png