• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Look what I purchased today!

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Jgorm yeah thats the stock bimini for 08-09 ar230.

AMANDALS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks nice! How much did it run you?
I’m considering buying an ‘05 AR230 that had engine fires. Depending on the price, I may part out the tower, bimin, interior, trailer, etc. not sure what a factory tower would go for though.
Did you end up getting that? Id be interested in the bimini for it !

renrab

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@QCI Sean The guy had it for sale for over a year. I guess I was the only guy crazy enough to drive 20 hours to pick it up. I think i gave him $500 and a case of Canadian beer for the tower and bimini.
LMFAO, you better have brought him some OV :D