• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

looking for creative help

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I want to make a sticker for the boat below is what I have thrown together but I just don't like something about it not sure if its the layout or the way its worded. Any one with a little more creativity out there got any ideas?

warning.jpg

The text below the line should be centered, not left justified.

Yeah agree, center align the last two lines and personally I'd get rid of the word 'then', makes it feel too wordy.

Is the warning sticker to much or should I just go with the normal barefoot sticker kind of thing

It's your boat, if you like it go for it. I'd go the direction of the barefoot one, personally. Pretty sure no one actually reads warning stickers, I sure don't.

Here is a different take on the wording to stir the pot and keep your creative juices flowing, but these guys got it right - your boat, if you like it, to hell what others think. :D
warning.jpg

Whipped this up if you want something a little more simple. I hate orange too so yea couldn't use it :D

NO SHOES.jpg

FWIW, just adding a couple of ideas...I like the warning tag on top, but if it said stop and was red it might get more attention. And replace the triangle with an octagon with a barefoot symbol in it. I like @ttzz wording. Although @haknslash has posted some good text also.

Roughly thrown together but here's one for laughs :D

BTW I can make these in vector format if anyone wants something designed in the future to be printed out by a company. These are just low res for online posting.

NO PROBLEMS.jpg

I like the "NO SHOES BEYOND THIS POINT" warning.
I always find the "naked feet" stickers to be a bit confusing.
(no, not what you are thinking - not in a risque sense, I just don't mind if feet are actually "naked" or with socks on, socks are fine)

--

All great ideas I know its my boat but it just didn't feel right that's why I figured I would get you ideas I hate the orange color as well.

@haknslash where did you pull this one from?

I made it. Nameplate and label graphic design is one of the many hats I wear at work. If you want it I can give you a vector file so that it can be sent to a label manufacturer. Just tell me the size you want it.

Last edited:
@haknslash You have skills. The talent on this forum never ceases to amaze.

Back