• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking to sell my 210 FSH, Thoughts

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It took me a little while to find that look on their website at all of their different options I’m busy but I’ll touch base with you again about it soon I am definitely looking at one soon.

Allaboutmojo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
here is what NADA says...hope this helps as a starting point.

ScottyD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It took me a little while to find that look on their website at all of their different options I’m busy but I’ll touch base with you again about it soon I am definitely looking at one soon.
Thanks for the info! Pick up my new 210 on Monday and nice to have an option in case I run into weed problems...

CC4ME

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just for my education, as I'm not from Florida, you're FSH210 is collecting sargasm weed, but wouldn't an outboard also collect sargasm weed? Would using a weedless Minnkota trolling motor (instead of the FSH210) help out? I understand that for larger hauls the Minnkota is not a viable solution. I'm inferring from your feedback that sargasm weed is spread out over various areas of the ocean that you go to. Correct?

Rainmakr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If I could sell my SX190, I’d be driving to Florida to buy your boat! Do you have any pictures of the boat?

Rainmakr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just realized this thread started in mid 2019.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Lol that’s ok you can’t drive down there anyway. Well you can but... my friend just drove up from Fl and got stopped in every state and asked what he was doing there. They all let him pass.

Rainmakr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lol that’s ok you can’t drive down there anyway. Well you can but... my friend just drove up from Fl and got stopped in every state and asked what he was doing there. They all let him pass.
Thanks! Stay safe.