• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Wanted: 210 FSH sport

DFouch

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
New to the group, looking to buy my first boat this spring / summer. I'm searching for a 210 FSH Sport with relatively low hours. My budget is around 45k so I don't expect a ton of upgrades although I won't be upset if it already has a trolling motor with spot lock.... If anyone has this boat and you've been thinking about stepping up to the 222 or 255 FSH, Id love to chat.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It will help if people know your location.

I can tell you that this is a great great little boat, great on fuel and full of amenities and features.

DFouch

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I'm in the Eastern Panhandle of WV, about two hours away from the Chesapeake Bay which is where I plan on taking it majority of the time. I'd be willing to drive to Lake Erie, do you have pics?
Also, you can contact me 304-596-7790
Dustin

Last edited:

Dumbassbass

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Port Clinton, Ohio - Western Basin Lake Erie
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I do not at the moment, hadn't thought hard enough until I saw your post. The boat is in storage for the season and unfortunately I'm several hundred miles from there for the next few weeks.
* The hull is Black * 36 volt Minn-Kota W/spot-lock on LiFePO4 batteries * Lectrotab Trim Tabs (auto) * Simrad G09 chart plot w/transducer fish finder (can easily add radar) * Standard Horizon VHF W/DSC (moved radio up in place of the compass to facilitate room for a flush mount of the VHF) * 1706812383226.png
* JBP Latteral Thruster 2.0 (reverse steering enhancing) * Minn-Kota Precision on board Charger *

DFouch

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
That all sounds great and like I said, I'm looking to purchase sometime this spring / summer so probably April at the earliest. When you have the time to send pics your more than welcome to text.