• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lost drain plug

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
so I put my drain plug in a place where I would never lose it a few trips ago.....I forgot where that place is.
I normally put it in the table leg hole on the swim platform or in my little tool box that stays in the helm storage. But my first trip out this year I already had my cover on before I took the plug out, so I put it in my truck...

The last 3 trips I used a compartment drain plug.
Is it just a 1/2" pipe plug? I forgot to measure it last weekend when I had it home.

Bummer on the missing plug. If your luck is anything like mine, just go buy something, anything really, and it will magically appear where you have looked 100 times.

Bummer on the missing plug. If your luck is anything like mine, just go buy something, anything really, and it will magically appear where you have looked 100 times.
Funny you say that because I tried it
I was in wal-mart and saw a cheap plug like one for a Jon boat. I figured if I bought one I'd find the other one....no such luck yet.

so I put my drain plug in a place where I would never lose it a few trips ago.....I forgot where that place is.
I normally put it in the table leg hole on the swim platform or in my little tool box that stays in the helm storage. But my first trip out this year I already had my cover on before I took the plug out, so I put it in my truck...

The last 3 trips I used a compartment drain plug.
Is it just a 1/2" pipe plug? I forgot to measure it last weekend when I had it home.
Yes it is a 1/2" pipe plug and you can get one in almost any marine section of a store. I carry a spare on the boat and a couple in the truck.

I always hg ad a few rattlingvaround with the boat paperwork. That's also wherei carry a crescent wrench to Intel if

Back