• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lucky 13 Cone

Chris D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2017 AR 195 and the Lucky 13 is a game changer. The Lucky 13 with all three spacers has no impact on overall top speed and damn near eliminates all cavitation especially while loaded down with ballast or people.
Ok thanks. I didnt want to spend the 300 unless it really helped. I'll give it a shot.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ok thanks. I didnt want to spend the 300 unless it really helped. I'll give it a shot.
I would say probably number one mod for a single engine yammie!

--

Wright2e

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I would say probably number one mod for a single engine yammie!

--
Did you do the 3mm boring on the end as it suggests? I have a 2020 195s and thinking about adding this but not boring it out.

SB78

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ive read the cone is more beneficial to supercharged engines. I have a 2019 SX190. Would this help increase top speed? Or is this just about preventing cavitation?

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ive read the cone is more beneficial to supercharged engines. I have a 2019 SX190. Would this help increase top speed? Or is this just about preventing cavitation?
No this will not help increase top speed.

Calphor

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It works on the cavitation side. Think of those hard turns while pulling tubes and the boat loses power or the hole shot when pulling a wakeboarder and it takes a second or three to hook up. The L13 cone eliminates or minimizes those events. It gives the boat a totally different feel while throwing it around.

I was having issues with hole shot on my AR190, especially when heavily loaded. The L13 cone made a huge difference. The top speed didn’t really change or at least I haven’t seen any appreciable change.