• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Members in New Mexico, Nebraska and South Dakota?

I live in Iowa but my boat is licensed and stored in South Dakota. Typically see a small amount of Yamahas on Lewis and Clark Lake. We go to Lake Francis Case once a year and see one or two up there.

Since it doesn't appear that @LeeRoss182 ever got a Yammie, I'll have to hold the fort for New Mexico. Come for the mountains, come for the green chile, but don't come for the lakes!

Only one state remains with no Members on the map.....New Mexico

Is there any water in New Mexico? Maybe that is the issue? Hard to boat without water!

When we lived in CO, we boated on McConaughy all the time - had a cabin up near Van's resort.

I live in Iowa but my boat is licensed and stored in South Dakota. Typically see a small amount of Yamahas on Lewis and Clark Lake. We go to Lake Francis Case once a year and see one or two up there.

We live and boat in SD. We are one of the Yamahas out on Lewis and Clark. We pulled it down to the Ozarks a couple years ago. Will do that again if gas ever goes down!

Back