• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

1948Isaac

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This is a glance of our journey from Miami to Exumas Bahamas for a total of 10 days in the ocean. We had the opportunity of doing this trip with great friends, @robert843 @Ramblin Wreck @JROD @Andy S . We got to explore the Exumas, from Bimini Bahamas, Compass Cay, Chub Cay, Staniel Cay, Thunderball Grotto, Pig Island, etc. We had a run of 700 miles total. This was an epic adventure till the next one.

Last edited:

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@1948Isaac Looks like an amazing trip! Props to you guys. Your video editing is on point.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am officially jealous of this trip and super jealous of your editing abilities. Wow! great video!

FrankeyCamps

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Wow, Wow, Wow is all I can say...
Thank you for that great video and because of this video my wife is finally on board to buy our first boat.
Thanks Isaac and maybe next time we will ride with you guys Once we buy our boat..

1948Isaac

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Wow, Wow, Wow is all I can say...
Thank you for that great video and because of this video my wife is finally on board to buy our first boat.
Thanks Isaac and maybe next time we will ride with you guys Once we buy our boat..
@FrankeyCamps Thanks and Congrats in getting the wife approval for a new boat... Glad to share our journey ..

Jluzader

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Great video, may I ask what software you are using for editing?

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That is Epic!! Great video as well!!

MrMoose

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@1948Isaac , your video from last year's Bimini trip was awesome, but this one is epic! Absolutely amazing!