• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Minn Kota Raptors

John_D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Getting ready to install 8' Raptors on my FSH 195. Not being able to find a quality mounting bracket specifically designed for jet boats I decided to design my own mounting system. This system will work for Power Poles as well. Anyone interested in mounting poles on your boat don't hesitate to contact me for some helpful hints

I don't believe they do. I think there was a shop in South Florida actually making them for JetBoatPolit but they no longer sell or carry the mounting bracket. Cycle Springs I believe still sell the bracket, but they are very pricey. I have heard the workmen ship and product quality is questionable. As mentioned, I designed my own bracket and had it built by a local machine shop using high grade aluminum and having it powered coated by a local shop in Port St. Lucie.

Getting ready to install 8' Raptors on my FSH 195. Not being able to find a quality mounting bracket specifically designed for jet boats I decided to design my own mounting system. This system will work for Power Poles as well. Anyone interested in mounting poles on your boat don't hesitate to contact me for some helpful hints
Any pics? Have a new 195S with single raptor on starboard side of rear deck. Have to redirect spray coming off bracket but seems to be good fit.

Hi, Reburg,

If you need more information let me know

John
Please see attached20220705_213853408_iOS.jpg20220713_215419950_iOS.jpg20220713_222148244_iOS.jpg20220725_222414669_iOS.jpg20220810_000336382_iOS.jpg20220810_000014487_iOS.jpg

Did you do the install? Send photos

Need info on how to get the mounting bracket

I got your pictures I just don’t know where to buy the power pole bracket. Unless I missed it but I didn’t see nothing but pictures. Thank you.

Back