• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mirror on FSH 210

Todd Olm

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'm picking up my new FSH 210 Sport in May and am thinking about all of the accessories.

I'm wondering if anyone has utilized the T-top to mount a rear view mirror. I'm thinking the overhead location would be similar to a vehicle. If so, could you recommend a make model? Photos appreciated.

Can't wait to pick up the new boat!!

rsmith7226

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Following as well. I was wondering the same thing. I pick up my 210 FSH hopefully this weekend so I can start rigging it before this wonderful Minnesota ice goes away.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We will be waiting to see what one you use thanks for the idea!

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I found a UTV rear view mirror that I’m going to try. Has roll bar mounts for 1.5-2”

Small UTV Clear Rear View Center Mirror for 1.5" -1.75"- 2" Roll Cage with Shatter-proof Tempered Glass Mirrors for Polaris Ranger RZR Honda Pioneer Can Am Commander Rhino Kubota RTV Offroad Mirrors Amazon.com: Small UTV Clear Rear View Center Mirror for 1.5" -1.75"- 2" Roll Cage with Shatter-proof Tempered Glass Mirrors for Polaris Ranger RZR Honda Pioneer Can Am Commander Rhino Kubota RTV Offroad Mirrors: Automotive

Todd Olm

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I like that! Still waiting for my boat to arrive (supposedly in the next week or so....can't wait!). Let me know how it works if you mount it. It's the concept I was looking for - more like a center rear view mirror in a vehicle.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Mirror came today, looks pretty decent. I pick the boat up next Friday in Oshkosh, I’ll likely install it next weekend.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
If you search Amazon, look for UTV mirrors. They have bar mounts usually and are available wider, dual mounts, you name it.

Todd Olm

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Did you buy the black FSH Sport 210 that Corey from Team Winnebagoland had already pre-decked out?

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
No I put a deposit on the slate blue 2018 last year in September, got end of season pricing. Corey is my salesman though

Todd Olm

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We purchased from Corey a month or two ago and am waiting on our new black FSH Sport 210 to come in. Hoping to hear something this week! We've really enjoyed working with Corey and his team thus far.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Same here, I shopped locally and they didn’t have a 210 FSH nor seem interested in getting one. I was in Oshkosh on business and stopped by, night and day difference in service. I recommend Team to everyone that asks.

Dshriber

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I found a UTV rear view mirror that I’m going to try. Has roll bar mounts for 1.5-2”

Small UTV Clear Rear View Center Mirror for 1.5" -1.75"- 2" Roll Cage with Shatter-proof Tempered Glass Mirrors for Polaris Ranger RZR Honda Pioneer Can Am Commander Rhino Kubota RTV Offroad Mirrors Amazon.com: Small UTV Clear Rear View Center Mirror for 1.5" -1.75"- 2" Roll Cage with Shatter-proof Tempered Glass Mirrors for Polaris Ranger RZR Honda Pioneer Can Am Commander Rhino Kubota RTV Offroad Mirrors: Automotive
i just ordered one - thank you for the advice!

Dumbassbass

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Port Clinton, Ohio - Western Basin Lake Erie
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'm sorry I'm out of town and don't have pictures but I liked this curved option on the front lower curved crossmember of the T-Top

Amazon.com
SuperATV 17" Curved Rear View... Amazon.com: SuperATV 17" Curved Rear View Mirror With 2" Clamps - Fits Honda Talon 1000 X / 1000 R / 4 Seat (2019+): Automotive

I used these mounting clamps to get the 1.5" fit required
Amazon.com
Partsam 2sets LED Bar Light Tube... Amazon.com: Partsam 2sets LED Bar Light Tube Clamp Mounting Kit LED Off-Road Light Horizontal Bar Clamp Mounting Bracket 1"/ 1.5"/ 1.75"/ 2" for Light Bar Bull Bar Tube Clamp Roof Roll Cage Holder: Automotive

wahoowah

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

I got something very similar to that from Amazon as well last year for my 210. Works great!

robby76

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Dshriber

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
i ended up ordering the model below. It installed easy and works really nice. I do like teh looks of yours better. The location is out of the way so a wider mirror would give you more visibility without any negatives. I will try and take a picture. The boat is in between service.

Small UTV Clear Rear View Center Mirror for 1.5" -1.75"- 2" Roll Cage with Shatter-proof Tempered Glass Mirrors for Polaris Ranger RZR Honda Pioneer Can Am Commander Rhino Kubota RTV Offroad Mirrors