• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mom passed away yesterday....

Sorry for your loss Julian. It's never easy loosing a parent regardless of the circumstances.

So sorry for your loss. We lost my grandmother last month to that terrible disease. Prayers for you and your family.

While it wasn't the same disease....i lost my father in april. i'm so sorry and hope all your family is doing as well as can be expected. i've lost both of my parents and my older sisters over the last 20 years and my one take away is during a death of a love one is how life refuses to allow you to hit a pause button. you look around and life keeps plugging along and doesn't skip a beat as much as you want it to stop and let you catch your breath.

We think my father in law is starting down this path as well. It's terrible very sorry for your loss as mentioned before celebrate her life.

Sorry for your loss Julian. Prayers for peace to your family.

Sorry to hear this Julian. Our deepest condolences to you and your family.

Julian, I am very sorry for your loss.

Julian - very sorry to hear, thinking of you.
Lost several of my folks to AD, we have got to find a cure.

Sincerest condolences to you and your family. Remember the good times you shared with her, those memories are the ones to hold on to and will always make you smile and laugh when you think of them.

Sorry for your loss Julian. She will always be with you and live thru your family.

Sorry to hear of your loss. I too am dealing with a similar loss , My dad passes a few days ago from cancer.
God bless.

thank you

My condolences to both you and your families. Although in some ways a blessing it is still so difficult. I have lost both my parents and now I try to fill their shoes will little success.

@Julian @Cobra Jet Steering LLC

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your parents, after spending the weekend in the hospital because my daughter had a severe concussion you often forget about the hurting that goes on around you everyday,

I hope you are able to remember the good times and happy things about them,

Sorry for your loss Julian. I'm right in the middle of this with my mom now. It is a horrible thing to watch.
Papa

Very sorry for your loss @Julian , my thoughts will be with you and your family.

Back