• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mom passed away yesterday....

Sorry for both of your losses. Prayers for both of your family's. I had a grandmother surcom to AD many years ago and at the time they didn't know how to diagnose it. I lost my Mom a year and a half ago to organ failure due to congestive heart and she was only 67. If she were still with us we would have celebrated her 69th birthday on the 9th. I miss her a lot, but especially this past weekend.

Sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

My condolences to you and your family @Julian
I lost my father two weeks ago. He fought for 4 months after having a tennis ball sized tumor removed from his brain.

My sincere condolences Julian i can understand your situation the same happened to me with my Mother, It's a dreadful disease my thoughts are with you.

My condolences to you and your family @Julian
I lost my father two weeks ago. He fought for 4 months after having a tennis ball sized tumor removed from his brain.
@MrMoose My condolences for your loss!

I very sorry for your loss Julian. Your family is in my prayers.

Sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss @Julian , my grandfather has also been battling with AD and just had to make his way to a home. Such a crappy disease. you are in our prayers.

Sorry to hear Julian.

Condolences Julian. Very sorry for your loss.

We lost my Grandmother to Alzheimers when I was still in college. The care giving aspect unfortunately caused a rift in the family that never healed.

Sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss. My condolences to your family.

@Julian , my absence in dealing with a multitude of issues caused me to miss this. We are certainly sorry to hear of you losing your mom. I think I shared with you that I lost my mom, and also to Alzheimer's, this past July. I agree with your sentiments about it and since it is a genetic issue, sure hope it comes sooner rather than later. I know there really aren't words to sooth the loss a loved friend or family member. But I took solace in knowing that mom was no longer confused and wilting in that wheelchair. I hope you find peace in knowing she is not only at peace, but I know when our time on earth is over, we will see them again! Thank you for sharing your loss with us, and know that our thoughts are with you.

Very sorry for your loss Julian. Both of my Grandmas died from Alzheimers. In both cases it was a 10year battle of slow decline. It's a terrible disease that affects so many and is so costly from an emotional and monetary standpoint. I pray that we will find a cure so that future generations don't have to endure this.

Last edited:
Take care of the family and sorry to hear about your loss.

Sorry for your loss Julian. I hope your family comes together even closer through this time.

Back