• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Monster Tower MTK

Epsmith19

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Other
Hi 19ft SX owners. Does anyone have experience with the Monster tower MTK? Did you install it yourself? How difficult was it? Did you pay to have it installed? How expensive was it?

I've called around to the Monster Tower dealers here in Charlotte and can't get them to give me even a rough quote over the phone

Tobes

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Did our own install on a 2015 ar190 (tower replacement). Took 4 hands to comfortably do it although I did a lot with 2 people. Take a Saturday to do it right. Maybe 4-6 hours depending upon your help. It’s not a hard install just time consuming.

I’d guess a shop with proper tools can do it faster and would guess they’d charge about $800-1200 for labor.

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
yup same here. we did a group buy a couple of years ago. Super easy to install. measure twice and if you can get a couple of people to help it would be awesome! BTW, if you do decide to get it and want the bimini that is designed for the MTK let me know. I'm selling ours. I have a listing on the forum for it.