• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mooring Cover 2021 Yamaha Boats

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did anyone receive a storage bag for the mooring cover that came with their 2021 Yamaha Jet Boat? It’s a great cover, but I don’t know what to do with it when I take it off. Dealer recommends towing with the cover on at all times. Thank you in advance.
When I don’t tow with the cover then I seem to be the lucky one that gets big splats all over my interior.

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I had a Sea Ray 210 and had snap covers for the bow and stern as well as a 'Camper Cover" that we used when we wanted to sleep on the boat. All of them were custom made and snapped. Really didn't notice the snaps but after a while we did have some of them come loose from the fiberglass and also tear out of the cover. It took a lot of years for that to happen. I now has a 255 FSH Sport e on order, hopefully I will see it before summer?? I decided to start getting things for it and picked up a mooring cover from the dealer on Saturday. They got a shipment in a week or so ago and mine was the last one for the 255. They did have quite a few others for other boats.