• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

My $500 Aquatrax F12X project

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dropped my ski off on Saturday at Honda of Winston-Salem. Couldnt find anyone closer who even knew what i was talking about. their service staff was very nice and knowledgable. The tech perfroming the recall has done hundreds of them. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got my ski back and it's running awesome. Did get some more waste gate solenoid fi alarms. But shut off and restart and all was good. Replaced the solenoid Saturday morning and rode for an hour and a half after with no issues at all. Love this ski.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sooooo shiney! Solas 17/29 installed. Macsboost pro module on the way with an upgraded intercooler. This combo is supposed to really wake this machine up 40-50 more hp and better hook up with the solas.
20190728_144804.jpg

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Nice, I did the Max Boot module and intercooler. After a while I realized I didint need that much more power and sold the Module, kept the IC cause its just better for the whole system. I wanted my trax to last and running it at its peak of ability will only shorten its life.