• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

My ongoing fuel sender saga... good news!! <replacing fuel sender>

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would think so but you said you have a different connector ???

I just wanted you to be aware of muthertucker's problem, she never said what the replacement sender was that caused a problem,

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is my bad oem 2007 sender

20200420_200622.jpg20200420_200632.jpg

SoCal Boater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello, New to the forum but purchased a neglected 2007 SX 230 and it did not have a working fuel gage (among many other issues). I followed this thread and contacted Mary @ Centroid, she is still dutifully there five years later, and purchased and installed the new sender and it is now working beautifully. Price is still very reasonable, around $85 plus shipping.

Just wanted to update the members as the last posting on this was back in 2015.

Saltydog

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello, New to the forum but purchased a neglected 2007 SX 230 and it did not have a working fuel gage (among many other issues). I followed this thread and contacted Mary @ Centroid, she is still dutifully there five years later, and purchased and installed the new sender and it is now working beautifully. Price is still very reasonable, around $85 plus shipping.

Just wanted to update the members as the last posting on this was back in 2015.
That is great!
I also have the sx230, but since I live here in Florida and I'm not a dealer I had to have it sent to a dealer and they marked it up to 225$ and sent it to some other address.

UnorthodoxCreations

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ordered my sending unit today from Mary. $85 plus shipping. She said it may be a couple weeks which is a bummer but I'll make due. Mary's phone is still bad as ever.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length