• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

My scoot

Commander50

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
2010 Honda Fury with lots of Mods.

Attachments

JWExperience

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
‘78 Honda CB750F with gsxr front and cbr rear wheel/brakes. My daily rider is a ‘15 Honda Goldwing F6B. 0F49E50E-BFEB-4633-B3D8-B2CF48F17993.jpeg

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Best friend bought the '10 Ducati Monster 696 brand new. Met his now wife a few years later and bought the '12 Streetfighter 848 so she could ride the Monster. Rode it 3 times, dropped it twice at stops and decided riding wasn't for her. She won't let him ride alone, so now I ride with him. Been doing this for about 7 seasons now. I think the Monster is up to about 13k miles on it. I think I put about 9500 of those miles on there. I keep asking how much it would cost me to buy it, and he won't sell it. Still asks me to come riding a couple times a month in the summer. sadly we've had to slow down the mileage a lot lately since we both have families with kids now. Just not enough time to get it all done, and the bike riding has suffered.

Still really fun to ride when we can though!

1396742478721.jpg

jjmparsons

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My Hayabusa, Tail of The Dragon 2015!!!!99233

grywlfbg

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Is that at Hallett?
That's Laguna Seca, back when I lived in Cali. Have been out to Hallett a few times since I moved here but mostly dirt riding now since I can do that with the kids (too small for road tracks).

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That's Laguna Seca, back when I lived in Cali. Have been out to Hallett a few times since I moved here but mostly dirt riding now since I can do that with the kids (too small for road tracks).
I didnt think so. I used to run a spec car there and it looked unfamiliar.