• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

My Way Pictures - Jet Turbine Boat For Big Boys!

Canuckjetboater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
The Jet Turbine Boat "My Way" was mentioned on the forum a couple of days ago. I'll try to post some pictures taken by me from my condo of My Way being fuelled with jet fuel on our condo docks and later in action at the Can-AM Poker Runs Of America St. Lawrence 1000 Islands Poker Run. You will notice the matching big rig truck that tows My Way on its trailer. @bthessel .......this one's for YOU!!!!! BTW on the shot of "My Way" opening-up on the river that's the New York State shoreline in the background. Boaters in this area compare beers at each others' "CAN-AM" waterfront bars - at least when C19 isn't around! :cool:

My Way 2.jpg

My Way 4.jpg

1601093642518.png

Last edited:

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not the same boat, but I saw this turbine powered "go fast" at Cumberland Poker Run a few years back.
20160910_095422.jpg

20160910_095457.jpg

This guy was WAY more impressive though to be honest. The turbine made a lot of noise, and went fast, but took awhile to get there. This thing was DEAD SILENT and running just as fast as the "fancier" boats in the main channel.

20160909_093708.jpg

bthessel

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
from what I have heard the turbine boat My Way that is for sale and at lake Cumberland is a different boat than the other. I think I was told the original owner from Canada has built multiple boats over the years all called My Way and sold them to build a bigger one each time.The one on Lake Cumberland is owned by the owner of Lake Cumberland Marine. The current My Way in the first post is a 50ft Mystic the other one on Lake Cumberland is a 48ft Outer Limits. I think there was another one that crashed at some point.

Canuckjetboater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
from what I have heard the turbine boat My Way that is for sale and at lake Cumberland is a different boat than the other. I think I was told the original owner from Canada has built multiple boats over the years all called My Way and sold them to build a bigger one each time.The one on Lake Cumberland is owned by the owner of Lake Cumberland Marine. The current My Way in the first post is a 50ft Mystic the other one on Lake Cumberland is a 48ft Outer Limits. I think there was another one that crashed at some point.
@bthessel ....you are correct. My wife says she has pictures of the damaged boat - that would be the one before the current boat he owns - we were at the poker run it was participating in when it "crashed" - by hitting a huge wave at a bad angle and at the launch ramp where they were loading it onto its trailer after the crash. That ramp is within a couple of hundred yards of our condo. My wife used to have a video of me talking with Bill about the "crash" wherein he thought, for his wife's peace of mind, maybe his racing days were through. They weren't. There was very significant damage to that boat and he was IMO "spooked" by the experience..... but I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! :cool: