• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

My Yamaha 190 FSH Review

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Nice! At least you have the hard part done, the rest should be pretty easy.
Glad I could help.

OUT ON THE REEF

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

OUT ON THE REEF

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
does anybody had these problem with their trailer?

Danielmailin

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I have not seen it on mine, I will put it up on a jack and check.
What was the dealer response?

OUT ON THE REEF

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I have not seen it on mine, I will put it up on a jack and check.
What was the dealer response?
They want me to drive 1 1/2 hr to the dealer but i dont think is safe but i call the tire manufacturer Carlisle and they will send free of charge 2 tires and rims, that's the fastes and safe way of doing these replacement.

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I dropped my boat into my slip on the lake this past weekend and drove my trailer home no issues rode just fine.

Glenn DuBois

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
View attachment 31698
Just slapped in my new raymarine dragonfly 7 today. Really happy with the fit. Thanks for your post's @Danielmailin , tomorrow I will be installing radio and transducer. Happy new years all
Where did you mount the transducer? Can you send me a pic. I also have the dragonfly but not sure where the best spot to mount the transducer is.

OUT ON THE REEF

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Where did you mount the transducer? Can you send me a pic. I also have the dragonfly but not sure where the best spot to mount the transducer is.
Look up my youtuve chanel
Out on the reef and there is a video about how i installed my transducer

190fshkilla

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Here you go. Made a few runs on havasu with it and just recently out of dana point , CA. No issues and works great.

Attachments

OUT ON THE REEF

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Here you go. Made a few runs on havasu with it and just recently out of dana point , CA. No issues and works great.
Great job bud ,i like the way you mount it looks professional, thanks for sharing the way you did the mount.

Joey

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
They want me to drive 1 1/2 hr to the dealer but i dont think is safe but i call the tire manufacturer Carlisle and they will send free of charge 2 tires and rims, that's the fastes and safe way of doing these replacement.
Hi sir, I've had my FSH since September of last year. I notice the wobbling tires on the trailer right away but since I'm a new boat owner I futures it was normal. Now that I've seen your video I feel that my trailer is having the same problem. I see you mentioned the manufacture Charlisle above but just curious if you still had the contact info you used when you reached to them? I'd like to try reaching out to them as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

OUT ON THE REEF

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hi sir, I've had my FSH since September of last year. I notice the wobbling tires on the trailer right away but since I'm a new boat owner I futures it was normal. Now that I've seen your video I feel that my trailer is having the same problem. I see you mentioned the manufacture Charlisle above but just curious if you still had the contact info you used when you reached to them? I'd like to try reaching out to them as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hello joey
I talk to Ronda at 18002607959 ext 4456
Explain your problem and tell her that you fill that is very dangerous to drive your trailer like that.
She had mine replaced and i still had the problem and i went ahead and purchase some alluminum rims and new Radial tires and they reimbursed me i spend about $ 450
But i had them paid for them
Thay dont have good quality on their tire and rims.
Hope this helps.

Toni gasse

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey guys i was looking to buy one of the fsh version. Wich model do you prefer and why, the deluxe or the sport one?? I live on the seashore and i am boating/fishing must of the time in salt water, do you guys think this could become an issue with jetboat like that?
Thanks for your help guys!

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I like the look of the t-top more but find with my collapsible bimini it has a larger shaded area. What type of boat are you used to running? I would spend some time reading through posts in these forums before making a decision. My wife loves the boat for recreation however for purely fishing I find the boat is lacking in a lot of areas. No place to really install power poles without defeating the purpose of an open swim platform. Do you just like to stay inshore? These only have a 30 gallon fuel tank and burn 6gph at half throttle and 13gph at full throttle. I don't like slow putting out to my fishing holes want to get up on plane and GO!! Several upgrades need to be performed on these boats right after purchase and lots of quality checks to make sure everything is sealed properly and valves installed correctly.

I went red fishing with my uncle in Steinhatchee Florida and with power poles we could easily anchor each time we found a school of reds. Definitely realized how much those are needed while inshore fishing and trying to stay quiet.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Toni gasse both boats will do fine in the salt water if you stay on top of your cleaning and maintenance. I love the sport model for salt water fishing. The deluxe model seems like it would be better suited for freshwater fishing.

Toni gasse

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Ya thanks! I was reading pretty much all of the forum on that boat and it seem like a "cant go wrong" kinda boat. I used to boat a trophy 21' boat with inboard 5,7l but i always was really interested in yamaha quality lol!! I use the boat for 50/50 familly or fishing with friends time so more i am looking at the reviews i think it could be a good boat for my familly tubing and fun or for my fishing trip with the boys!!
Thanks guys