• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Need help from a Canadian member

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Really Off topic I know. At least boat topics anyway. Here's my situation. I've located a part for my 1994 Toyota MR2 which is unavailable in the states, and the dealer will not ship international. I'm looking for anyone who might be interested in helping me. The package itself I imagine is going to be relatively small since the piece rolls up. I don't know where else to turn, don't know anyone personally in Canada.... I'll buy and ship to you, if you can then re-ship it to me in the U.S. figured I'd throw it out there.
Andy

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@njmr2fan if you don't get any takers out east I may be able to help you. While I no longer live in Canada I do maintain contact with friends and family there. I have a buddy in Vancouver BC that will be visiting me the last weekend in June. If you want to ship it to him then he can bring it to me and I can ship it to you.

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'll help too and if your not in too much of a hurry I can ship it to you when I'm in Memphis at the end of the month. I can also ship it to you from Canada if your in a hurry.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great thank you Guys. Im in no hurry to get the part. Ive had my eye out for 4 years now looking to get a used one or find a dealer that had one as New Old Stock. Finally did, except they wont ship. Let me see where theyre located so I can figure out who is close.
Thanks again.