• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Need Replacement Seat 2013 242 Limited S

bryan.c.anderson22

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good morning!

I am in search of a replacement rear left corner seat for a 2013 242 limited S. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I live near Savannah, GA.

Attachments

• 2652739B-202B-4F39-8C19-15C6F86F80C6.jpeg
    2652739B-202B-4F39-8C19-15C6F86F80C6.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
Good morning!

I am in search of a replacement rear left corner seat for a 2013 242 limited S. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I live near Savannah, GA.
Not knowing which 242 Limited S your family has;
but this may help in finding the correct part number you need as you explore Facebook Market Place, Ebay, Craigslist, or Google;

Yamaha 2013 Sport Boat OEM Parts, Flemington Yamaha

There out there, but finding them is a challenge at times!

Did you lose the original seat or is it base board cracked/ vinyl tearing? If it’s just a cracked baseboard or torn vinyl or would be a lot easier and cheaper to patch than replace.

checkout yamahasportsplaza.com for model year specific oem parts.

Back