• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Need to Brag about a Retailer

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My wife bought this skier down flag and flag holder from www.caddiebuddy.com for me last year. Well it didn't take long for little hands to drop the tension screw and have it bounce off the seat and end up in the lake. It was lost due to operator error and I resigned myself to just having to find something to replace it. The other day I emailed Mike at Caddie Buddy and mentioned that I had lost the screw and asked if he knew what size it was or where I might purchase a replacement. Without hesitation he asked for my address and promptly mailed me two replacements.

I can't say enough about that kind of customer service.

http://caddiebuddy.com/tower-mount/

As I will need one of these for the Shelbyville gathering, I will take your recommendation and purchase from CaddieBuddy!

I agree - I have done business with caddiebuddy...

Thanks for the heads-up on the quality customer service. I just e-mailed him with a request.

Ohio doesn't have a flag requirement....but will it work with other flags...... Like an American Flag or the like :)

Ohio doesn't have a flag requirement....but will it work with other flags...... Like an American Flag or the like :)

I took the orange flag off of one and attached a different flag - it was simply stapled to the fiber glass flagpole.

Back